The Seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels located inside Walt Disney World are now offering an exciting rate for bookings through September 30th. The “Summer Salebration” is a great way to experience all that Walt Disney World has to offer including the still expanding Disney Springs.
If you have still not made your summer vacation plans to Walt Disney World do not stress, there is a great deal being offered. A great way to experience the destination is by taking advantage of the appealing “Summer Salebration” rates that are being offered by the seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels for stays through September 30, 2016. The special rates provide the opportunity to take in the many fun new offerings throughout the Walt Disney World Resort, such as Star Wars Launch Bay at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Frozen Ever After in Norway at Epcot, The Jungle Book: Alive with Magic at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park, and the Sounds Like Summer Concert Series at Epcot.
Not only can you experience the many terrific new offerings at the significantly expanded and enhanced Disney Springs, formerly known as the Downtown Disney area. When work is completed in 2016, Disney Springs will have expanded to more than 150 shopping, dining and entertainment venues.
Featuring an ideal location in the Walt Disney World Resort, these seven Official Walt Disney World Hotels are within an easy walk to Disney Springs. Inspired by Florida’s charming waterfront towns, historic architecture and natural beauty, Disney Springs features four distinct outdoor neighborhoods, with a high-quality, diverse mix of retailers, entertainment, upscale restaurants, and casual dining options.
In addition to featuring an ideal location at an outstanding value, the seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels also provide shuttle transportation every 30 minutes to all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks, two water parks, and to the Disney Springs area.
Plus, as a bonus, guests at these hotels also receive the “2016 Disney Springs Passport” booklet that features exclusive discounts and specials from Disney Springs merchants on entertainment, shopping and dining. Among the coupons featured in the booklet are discounts at Splitsville Luxury Lanes, House of Blues® Restaurant, and Ghirardelli Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop.
The Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels’ “Summer Salebration Rates” for stays through September 30, 2016 are:
- B Resort & Spa – rates from $99 per room, per night
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel – rates from $69 per room, per night
- Buena Vista Palace – rates from $89 per room, per night
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton – Orlando Lake Buena Vista — rates from $89 per suite, per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – rates from $99 per room, per night
- Holiday Inn located in the Walt Disney World® Resort – rates from $99 per room, per night
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – rates from $72 per room, per night.
To see the Summer Salebration Rates being offered click here
The special rates are available for stays through September 30, 2016, based on availability. Some blackout dates may apply, and availability may be limited. The rates do not include the Resort Services Fee or daily parking fee (if applicable), taxes or gratuities. The offer is not valid with any other special offers, promotions, existing reservations, or for groups.
Visiting provides the opportunity to take in such special events as:
- Sounds Like Summer Concert Series – through July 23, 2016 at Epcot
- Disney Night of Joy – Sept. 9-10, 2016 at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party – select nights September 2-October 31, 2016 at Magic Kingdom Park
- Epcot International Food & Wine Festival – September 14-November 14, 2016 at Epcot.
Other benefits of staying at one of the seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels include:
- The ability to purchase Disney theme park admissions at each hotel
- Advance tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney World® Resort golf courses
- Disney Merchandise store located in each hotel
- The ability to book advance dining and dinner show reservations for all restaurants across the Walt Disney World® Resort.
The re-imagined Disney Springs overflows with the sights, sounds and flavors that come together in a beautiful outdoor environment with a charming waterfront setting. Set amid beautiful open-air promenades and bubbling springs, this vibrant destination features four distinct outdoor neighborhoods: The Landing, Town Center, Marketplace, and West Side.
Well underway in its transformation, Disney Springs already has many new offerings that are open. Among these are 25 exciting new retail tenants and nine new specialty dining locations that just opened their doors in Town Center in May. Read all about everything new at Disney Springs here
Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels (DisneySpringsHotels.com) is a consortium of seven Official Walt Disney World® Hotels that includes:
- B Resort & Spa — the stylish resort opened in June 2014 with 394 newly renovated guest rooms, the full-service B Indulged® AVEDA Spa, and features the new American Kitchen Bar & Grill
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel – the 18-story, 325-room resort overlooks scenic Lake Buena Vista and the Walt Disney World® Resort, and offers two restaurants, lounge, and wireless internet
- Buena Vista Palace — situated on 27 lush acres, the 27-story contemporary hotel is just steps from the Disney SpringsTM area, and features a Character Breakfast every Sunday, sports grill and grab-and-go market
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton – Orlando Lake Buena Vista — the luxurious and newly renovated resort hotel features 229 spacious suites, and is the only all-suite resort hotel in the Disney SpringsTM Resort Area
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – the closest hotel to Disney SpringsTM, the resort offers two pools, a Disney Character Breakfast each Sunday, seven restaurants and lounges (including Benihana® Steakhouse), and 24-hour fitness center
- Holiday Inn located in the Walt Disney World® Resort — offers the ideal setting to stay, meet and play, featuring modern Florida décor and no resort fees
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista — featuring Disney Character Breakfast 3 days a week, 394 comfortable guest rooms, six dining options, and the Oasis Aquatic Pool Playground with interactive water features.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.