PraiseWave at SeaWorld Orlando is in full swing. PraiseWave is the perfect combination of thrill rides, Sea life and Christian music, and the best part is, it’s included with regular SeaWorld admission at the Nautilus Theater. It kicked off this past Saturday with one of the hottest Christian bands MercyMe. They have been a band for 20 years, and played some of their old music, chart hit “I Can Only Imagine” and even gave the audience a sneak listen of their new song about to hit the radios! Both shows were full about 30 minutes prior to the show!
March 19th – BeBe Winans and the Clark Sisters
March 26th – to be announced
For a VIP experience, a reserved seating package is available.
- Starting at just $10, guests can reserve a premium seat inside the Nautilus Theater.
- SeaWorld Pass Members, don’t forget to log into your account and save 10%
The Shows will be at 3:30PM and 6:00PM
Head over and have a Dolphin Encounter (A must, especially at only $15 per person) enjoy shows, let the thrill seeker in you-out on Manta, and grab some lunch at Voyager’s Smokehouse then head on over to your show! Don’t forget to get there with plenty of time to spare. Check out SeaWorld Orlando, Saturdays in March, for a good day of Fun, Faith and Fellowship!
Florida Residents, Did you know you could get an annual pass to SeaWorld for only $14 a month with no deposit! Add SeaWorld’s waterpark Aquatica for only $2 more!
Latest posts by Jamie P (see all)
- Mako Now Open at SeaWorld Orlando - June 11, 2016
- New Artists Announced for Viva La Musica at SeaWorld Orlando - April 29, 2016
- SeaWorld Partners with Guy Harvey - April 28, 2016