SeaWorld Orlando Offers Free Pass for Preschoolers
For a limited time SeaWorld Orlando is offering for the New Year a unique special offer for families with young children! Children five and younger can play for FREE in 2015 with the return of the Preschool Pass. This also includes Busch Gardens Tampa. Starting January 5th guests can register their little ones for this special pass online.
SeaWorld Orlando has a new fun area just for the little ones call Shamu’s Happy Harbor. It’s a fun play area that features:
- Shamu Express- Universal Orlando’s first family oriented roller coaster reaching speeds of 26 mph
- Jazzy Jellies-this cute jellyfish themed ride will spin families and lift the fun to heights of 30 feet
- Sea Carousel- topped by a 45 foot wide pink octopus you are sure to feel swimmingly riding this classical marine themed ride.
Want to enjoy the kid-sized thrills at Busch Gardens? I’m sure you will have exciting encounters there too, including:
- Busch Gardens’ Sesame Street Safari of Fun – enjoy kid sized rides with some water fun too in this family-friendly African adventure
- Madagascar Live – your kids are going to loved being able to join the adventure with King Julien and his friends during this fun family friendly live show
- Treetop Trails at Jungala – now this is just the place for your older kids to explore and climb nets, bridges and tubes within this multi-level maze. Don’t worry the younger kids still have a place to play in the water area inside this 3-story family play area
Free Pass Details:
- “The Free SeaWorld and Busch Gardens Preschool Pass is an exclusive online offer. It is exclusively for Florida residents ages five and younger and is valid for unlimited admission – with no blackout dates – through Dec. 31, 2015, at SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay. The Preschool Pass does not include parking or Pass Member discounts or benefits. Another great reason to get a free Preschool Pass for the little ones is that all of SeaWorld’s 2015 events are included!”
For the full schedule of SeaWorld’s 2015 events click HERE. For more information about these upcoming events or to book your family trip to SeaWorld Orlando please feel free to contact me today, I would love to help you plan a Splashing good time for your family.
My name is Leigh Saleh. I am a Universal Orlando, SeaWorld, and Disney Specialist for Chip and Company. I am also a Travel Agent with World of Magic Travel, the preferred agency used by Chip and the Disney Addicts. Email me today at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your next “Magical” family vacation to your favorite destination.
You can also visit my Facebook page, click here….. for more details, and updates on special offers to your favorite travel destinations. You will also find a ton of pictures from Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, SeaWorld, Universal Orlando, and Legoland Florida.