SeaWorld Christmas Celebration returns to Orlando for 2018. This holiday season, there are more reasons than ever to join the merriment at SeaWorld Orlando. Guests of all ages can enjoy traditional food offerings with flavors from around the world, incredible live shows, and joyful entertainment inspired by the wonderment of our natural world. Over 3 million sparkling lights will glimmer and shine during the festive Christmas event, offered select dates from Nov. 17 to Dec. 31. Holiday Celebrations tend to brighten the season while building amazing memories with loved ones.
SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration Offerings – Event Days: Nov. 17-25, 30, Dec. 1-2, 7-9, 14-31
- New for 2018 – Dine with Santa at Shamu Stadium – Enjoy a warm-hearted holiday experience and meet Santa Claus at this all-new dining experience. The buffet style dinner features a taste-tempting menu of traditional holiday favorites and delicious desserts. Guests will also receive reserved seating to Winter Wonderland on Ice. Prices start at $40 and can be purchased online in advance at SeaWorldOrlando.com.
- O Wondrous Night – Experience a live nativity only SeaWorld can bring to life, complete with more than 30 carols, life-sized puppets, and animals. The entire family is sure to enjoy this spectacular Christmas favorite based on The Christmas Story. Told through the eyes of the animals that were there, O Wondrous Night is a splendid musical. Prepare to be amazed by a host of angels, animals, and the true glory of Christmas.
- Winter Wonderland on Ice – Christmas comes to life on a stage of ice, jewels, and lights. Skaters dazzle and delight in this show-stopping, ice skating extravaganza. A sea of sparkling trees and towering fountains dancing provide the background this creative family-fun show.
- Sesame Street’s Elmo’s Christmas Wish – The Sesame Street® friends will arrive to SeaWorld Orlando for a festive and fun musical celebration! Elmo’s Christmas Wish will soon become every child’s favorite show. Join Cookie Monster, Grover, Zoe and Rosita as they work together to help Elmo find his Christmas wish!
- Shamu Christmas Miracles – Celebrate the holiday season alongside majestic orcas. Shamu Stadium will be illuminated with dazzling lights and glowing candles while Christmas Carols abound.
- Meet Santa Claus – Guests can share Christmas wishes and take pictures with Santa Claus during this special holiday adventure presented by Coca-Cola.
- Rudolph’s ChristmasTown – Returning for another year of festive fun, guests can immerse themselves into the story of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. Rudolph’s ChristmasTown is sure to be a family favorite. Guests become part of the story as they stroll past life-size story book vignettes featuring the classic tale. Meet favorite characters from this classic tale: Rudolph, Clarice, Bumble and Yukon Cornelius.
- The Christmas Market – Nestled along the park’s Bayside Pathway, The Christmas Market features festive entertainment and delicious culinary delights. Complete with elves, a charming model train village, and seasonal entertainment, the market is the centerpiece of SeaWorld’s Christmas event. Guests can also relax near the warm glow of the fire pit with a holiday cocktail while experiencing a wonderful view of the vibrant Sea of Trees.
Holiday Favorites – Offered Daily: Nov. 17 – Dec. 31
- Clyde & Seamore’s Countdown to Christmas – A returning classic, Sea Lion & Otter Stadium celebrates the season with a hilarious Christmas comedy show. Clyde and Seamore, along with a few mischievous otters, a comical elf, and even a jolly walrus, will delight guests.
- Pets Ahoy Christmas – Enjoy a special Christmas version of this side-splitting show with some surprise twists. A cast of unlikely characters are sure to have the whole family laughing from beginning to end.
- Rudolph’s Movie Experience – Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer comes to life at the SeaWorld Christmas Celebration this season like never before in an immersive movie experience.
- Sea of Trees – Take a stroll through a wintery, watery wonderland. Become immersed in a sea of glistening holiday trees that sparkle to music as they light up the water. Dazzling images bring life to over 100 trees, including a giant glistening centerpiece that towers 70-feet above the water.
- Snow Flurries at Waterfront – Guests can walk along the water’s edge for some holiday shopping at the Shoppes at Waterfront. Enjoy a magical flurry of snow falls over SeaWorld Orlando while holiday sounds and smells fill the air.
Just Around the Corner
- New Year’s Eve at SeaWorld Orlando – Park guests can ring in the New Year at SeaWorld Orlando on December 31 as vibrant fireworks fill the night sky at midnight.
- Returning in 2019: Three Kings Celebration – January 1 – 6 – After experiencing the SeaWorld Christmas Celebration, keep the spirit of the season burning bright at SeaWorld’s Three Kings Celebration. Families are invited to help commemorate the arrival of the Three Wise Men. Authentic festive cuisine and celebratory experiences are held in honor of the cherished tradition of Latin cultures.
During Three Kings Celebration, guests will enjoy extended opportunities to see classic SeaWorld Christmas Celebration shows. “O Wondrous Night” and “Sea of Trees” are part of the experience. Offered daily, January 1-6, Three Kings Celebration brings the holiday season to an incredible close at SeaWorld.
Best Way to Enjoy the Holiday Cheer
The best way to experience SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration and New Year’s with family and friends is with a SeaWorld Orlando Annual Pass. For a limited time, Florida residents can become a Pass Member for as low as $9.99 per month. Offer ends Nov. 30. Pass Members receive park benefits and rewards, including priority access to new attractions, in-park discounts and much more.
For more information, park hours and to purchase tickets, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com.
Are you planning a visit to the SeaWorld Christmas Celebration this year? Please leave your comments in the box below.
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Latest posts by Lisette R (see all)
- Disney Dreamers Academy 2019 Four Day Adventure - March 24, 2019
- Terralina Crafted Italian Hosts Four Course Chefs Dinner - February 27, 2019
- Star Wars Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party Review - February 24, 2019