Guests can keep the spirit of the holidays burning brighter and longer than ever with the all-new Three Kings Celebration coming to SeaWorld Orlando Jan. 1 – 6. Families are invited to help commemorate the arrival of the Three Wise Men with authentic festive cuisine and celebratory experiences held in honor of the cherished tradition of Latin cultures. The new event features guest favorites from SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration along with several new experiences centered around the Epiphany.
- Three Kings Celebration Processional– Welcome the Three Wise Men to a live nativity scene depicting the arrival of the Three Kings. A storyteller will share the tale of their journey and the traditions of the Three Kings holiday to park guests. The processional, featuring live animals, will take place several times throughout the day and offer a truly special photo opportunity for park guests.
- Special Holiday Feast at Sharks Underwater Grill– Guests can enjoy a traditional Latin holiday dish at SeaWorld’s premier full-service restaurant, Sharks Underwater Grill. The event-exclusive menu features roasted pork with onion mojo arroz con gandules, pasteles and fried tostones garnished with mayoquetchup. For dessert, the restaurant will feature a house-made flan drizzled with caramel.
- Festive Food and Drinks– Food connoisseurs can enjoy Latin-inspired dishes and drinks prepared exclusively for SeaWorld’s Three Kings Celebration. Menu items include miniature papas rellenas (fried stuffed potatoes), empanadas (cheese, chicken or beef), bacalaitos (codfish fritters) and authentic pinchos. Libations include frozen coquitos and frozen sangria.
- Live Musical Entertainment – While new holiday flavors tempt guests’ taste buds; live musical street acts will have the family singing along to a variety of Latin holiday favorites.
- Rudolph’s Christmas Town – Guests can immerse themselves into the story of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer at Rudolph’s Christmas Town. As guests stroll past life-size story book vignettes featuring the classic tale, they’ll have the opportunity to meet their favorite characters: Rudolph, Clarice, Bumble and Yukon Cornelius.
- O Wondrous Night – Experience a live nativity only SeaWorld can bring to life, complete with more than 30 carols, life-sized puppets, and animals in a spectacular Christmas favorite based on The Christmas Story. Told through the eyes of the animals that were there, O Wondrous Night is a touching, light-hearted, and glorious celebration with a host of angels, animals, and the true glory of Christmas. Guests can also enjoy a special sing-along before the show.
- Sea of Trees – Families will end their evening immersed in a sea of glistening holiday trees that sparkle to music as they light up the water. Dazzling images come to life on over 100 trees, including a giant glistening centerpiece that towers 70-feet above the water.
SeaWorld’s Three Kings Celebration is included with park admission and begins at 11 a.m. daily, Jan. 1 – 6, continuing through park close.
New Year’s Eve at SeaWorld Orlando
Families and friends can ring in the New Year at SeaWorld Orlando on December 31 as vibrant fireworks fill the night sky and festive entertainment can be enjoyed throughout the park until 12:30 a.m., including craft beers and delectable dishes.
Just Around the Corner – Praise Wave
Christian music fans can kick off their year in high gear with a day of fellowship and fun at SeaWorld Orlando’s Praise Wave. The live concert event series takes place every Saturday, Jan. 20 – Feb. 10. Guests can enjoy live musical performances by some of the hottest names in Christian music and celebrate in an atmosphere filled with Christian friendship, thrilling rides and inspiring animal attractions. Visit SeaWorldOrlando.com for complete artist lineup.
Best Way to Play
The best way to experience Three Kings Celebration and New Year’s with family and friends is with a SeaWorld Fun Card. For the price of a single-day, guests can enjoy unlimited admission to SeaWorld Orlando with no blockout dates through the end of 2018.
For more information, park hours and to purchase tickets, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com.
Are you planning to attend the time-honored Three Kings Celebration this year at SeaWorld Orlando? Please leave your comments in the box below.For more Disney News follow us on Instagram @chipandco on Twitter @chipandcompany and on Facebook or Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
- Disney Dreamers Academy 2019 Four Day Adventure - March 24, 2019
- Terralina Crafted Italian Hosts Four Course Chefs Dinner - February 27, 2019
- Star Wars Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party Review - February 24, 2019