Universal has an early present for you and is delicious!
From November 16 through January 5, you will be able to enjoy some festive delicacies with your friends and family during your holiday vacation! Take a look:
- Hot Butterbeer: Taste the magic of Harry Potter with this toasty version of the popular Butterbeer at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter!
- Grinchmas: Head over to Seuss Landing to enjoy a delicious Grinch chocolate cupcake, you will also find some green cookies and a super cool Grinch mug.
- Voodoo Doughnuts: Look for a yummy doughnut set featuring Santa at Universal CityWalk, the set includes two donuts dipped in vanilla icing, one filled with Bavarian and white chocolate topped with coconut and one filled with peppermint chocolate cream. Sounds delicious!
- A Traditional Holidays Meal: Enjoy a mixed green salad, herb roasted turkey, cornbread stuffing, roasted potatoes, sautée and steamed vegetables and a flaky crusted apple pie at Classic Monsters Café in Universal Studios or at Thunder Fall Terrace in Islands of Adventure.
- Festive Holiday Pastries: You can choose from an Apple Strudel on a stick, Christmas Tree eclairs or Holiday Wreaths at San Francisco Bakery and TODAY Café in Universal Studios or at Croissant Moon Bakery at Islands of Adventure.
- Non-alcoholic beverages: Get a Frozen Eggnog or a Frozen Candy Cane beverage at the Production Central Veranda or at Gramercy Pizza in Universal Studios.
The holidays can’t be complete without some delicious drinks right? Enjoy an Apple Pie on the Rocks, Apple Cider Irish Mule or a Cranberry Margarita at Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure!
If going to the parks is not your thing, you can still enjoy some specialty cocktails at Universal CityWalk like this Mistletoe Cocktail at Raising Star, a Gingerbread Mon at Bob Marley’s, a Snow Globe at Pat O’Brien’s and more throughout the entertainment complex!
An Extra for the Dessert Lover
Because there is always space for dessert you can now enjoy an all new “Sweets & Sounds Dessert Party” starting November 16 through December 15 on select nights.
For $49.99 plus tax for adults and $29.99 plus tax for kids you will get access to an exclusive viewing area for Universal’s Holiday Parade featuring Macy’s and the Mannheim Steamroller concert performance as well as seasonal desserts, savory bites, sparkling wine and non-alcoholic beverages!
An Extra for the Classics Devotee
If you are visiting Universal Orlando Resort from December 22 to December 30 then you can enjoy the “Festive Flavors Holiday Buffet” filled with Holidays cuisine, specialty desserts, sparkling wine and sweet and savory holiday treats plus you also get access to exclusive viewing areas for both Universal’s Holiday Parade and Universal Orlando’s Cinematic Celebration!
The tickets are $64.99 plus tax for adults and $44.99 plus tax for kids.
Universal Orlando Resort Hotels will also offer special holiday and seasonal dishes for its guests including special buffets during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
Florida Resident Offerings:
- Buy one day and get a 2nd day free online only. Offer valid until January 31, 2020
- Upgrade your ticket to include a third day to Universal’s Volcano Bay for only $25 per person
- Purchase a Holiday Stay and Play Package starting at $95 per person per night for a stay at the Universal’s Endless Summer Resort and save $75 when travel from November 16 through December 20. This package includes admission to the three theme parks and early admission one hour before the park open as well as complimentary resort wide transportation
Ready to enjoy the holidays at Universal Orlando Resort? Start planing your vacation now!
Credit: Universal Orlando Resort
For more Disney News follow us on Instagram @chipandco on Twitter @chipandcompany and on Facebook or Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.