More magic for Disney Visa Cardholders! If free dining is not available or a good fit for your vacation to Disney World, you can also save with another discount saving you up to 30% off your hotel. This discount may be a better deal than the free dining, especially for those guests staying at a Disney Deluxe Resort. Your Disney Specialist will price both options to make sure you are saving the most money during your vacation. This hotel discount is available for travel between 8/15/13 – 9/28/13.
The discounts include:
- 5% off Disney’s All Star Movies, Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarter, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge (select rooms), Bay Lake Tower, and select rooms at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- 15% off Disney’s Art of Animation Family Suites
- 20% off Disney’s Pop Century, Disney’s All Star Music, Disney’s All Star Sports, Disney’s Contemporary (select rooms), Disney’s Grand Floridian, and Disney’s Polynesian Resorts
- 25% off Disney’s Caribbean Beach, Disney’s Coronado Springs, and Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside Resorts
- 30% off Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club, Disney’s Boardwalk Inn, Disney’s Old Key West, Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, Disney’s Saratoga Springs, and Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
You can add tickets and Disney Dining Plans to your package for additional savings.
For this resort discount, Disney has a few blacked out resorts including campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort, 3-Bedroom Villas, and Little Mermaid Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort. For this discount, you must pay your $200 and final payment using your Disney Visa Card. This discount expires on July 31, 2013.
Call us at 877-918-8941 or request a quote online to book this new Disney promotion. Be sure you mention Chip & Co for extra freebies!
- Free Disney Dining Offer (chipandco.com)
- Room Only and Free Dining Discount has been released (chipandco.com)
- New Disney World Discount for Disney Visa Cardholders (chipandco.com)