The San Angel Inn Restaurant Management Group is offering $1000 sign-on bonus for those looking for work at Walt Disney World!
Here are more details about the job listing.
Palmas Restaurant Group has been an Operating Participant with Walt Disney World since 1982. Our Company prides itself on creating unique, memorable dining experiences by providing our guests with world-class service, exceptional cuisine, and beautiful restaurant atmospheres.
$1,000 culinary sign-on bonus (rules apply) Jobs located in Lake Buena Vista, FL (Disney area)
MUST HAVE FULL SCHEDULE AVAILABILITY INCLUDING WEEKENDS, HOLIDAYS, ETC.
WE HAVE COOK II and COOK I POSITIONS AVAILABLE
A Cook 1 is primarily responsible for the preparation and presentation of food items as well as the cleaning and maintenance of kitchen areas and equipment. Food must be prepared to the highest quality and done so following all Company and food safety guidelines. A Cook 1 may be asked to work in a variety of different food stations, including but not limited to the prep station, pantry station, fry station, grill station, sauté station and expediter station. A thorough understanding of food preparation techniques and food safety guidelines is necessary to be successful.
- Work in a variety of kitchen stations including, but not limited to, pantry, grill, fry, sauté, prep and expo
- Prepare all food items according to recipe and food safety guidelines
- Ensure presentation of food items meets standards
- Read food orders and accurately organize food items onto trays for delivery
- Document food safety procedures through daily logs
- Set up and break down kitchen stations
- Clean and sanitize kitchen areas and equipment
- Safely and properly operate food preparation equipment
- Receive food shipments and properly store food items
- Follow the Disney 4-Keys Basics, Service Basics and Company Guidelines at all times
- All other tasks as assigned
NOTE: This Job Description is subject to change at any time
Work Experience & Education Requirements
- Minimum of two years of culinary experience; culinary education preferred
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in a high-volume kitchen environment preferred
- Must have or be able to obtain a State of Florida Food Safety Certificate
- Must be well versed in food safety – including proper holding temperatures, cooking temperatures, date marking procedures, cleaning and sanitizing procedures etc.
- Must be skilled in food preparation and cooking techniques – including knife skills, sautéing, grilling, braising, baking, frying etc.
- Must be able to read and follow recipes to completion
- Knowledge of Mexican cuisine a plus
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
- Must be able to perform all necessary job functions
- Must be able to stand and be mobile for up to 4 consecutive hours
- Must be able to function in narrow spaces, such as those found in kitchens and dining rooms
- Must be able to lift and carry equipment/food up to 50 pounds
- Must possess dexterity in lifting and carrying trays and other restaurant items
- Must be able to push and pull (carts, doors etc.)
- Must be able to reach, bend, kneel, stoop and crouch
- Must be able to perform repetitive tasks
- Must be able to complete work duties in a variety of environmental conditions, including coolers, freezers, kitchen environments and outdoors
- Must be able to work with foods containing various food allergens
- Must be able to communicate and interact politely and effectively with guests of all types
- Must be able to effectively satisfy guest demands
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Basic communication in the English language is necessary; the ability to communicate in Spanish a plus
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays
- Must be able to arrive for all assigned shifts on-time
- Must be able to comply with company appearance guidelines
Both Universal and Disney are hiring right now, many places are even offering a sign on bonus.
- Universal Orlando hiring over 2000 team members
- Polite Pig in Disney Springs is hiring
- Disney World is hiring a seasonal Fireworks & Special Effects Designer
- Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort is hiring!
- Universal Orlando hiring with $750 sign-on bonus
- Disney is hiring Actors and Musicians for Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- Disney World hiring for Attractions, Custodial, Merchandise, and more!
- Josh D’Amaro marks the reopening of all Disney Theme Parks around the Globe - June 17, 2021
- Disneyland Paris Officially Reopens today! - June 17, 2021
- Condiments returning to the table at Disney World Restaurants - June 16, 2021