Ready, set, run!
Run Disney invites you to move with magic and discover the most enchanting running events on Earth in 2020-2021.
These races feature your favorite Disney characters, music, and the opportunity to run through the Walt Disney World Resort taking runners through all four theme parks!
Want to participate in a runDisney event but can’t make it to Florida? Then the Star Wars Virtual Half Marathon and runDisney Virtual Series are perfect for you! They will allow you to run through your neighborhood or on a treadmill and earn exclusive medals and a finisher certificate.
And for international runners, Disney just announced a new event, the Disneyland Paris Princess Run! a fun addition to the Disneyland Paris Run Weekend.
Check out the full runDisney events calendar below:
Walt Disney World
- Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend: November 5-8, 2020
- Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend: January 6-10, 2021
- Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend: February 18-21, 2021
- Star Wars Rival Run Weekend: April 15-18, 2021
Run Disney Virtual and International Events
- Disneyland Paris Princess Run: May 8-10, 2020
- runDisney Virtual Series: June-August, 2020
- Disneyland Paris Run Weekend: September 24-27, 2020
- Star Wars Virtual Half Marathon: January-March, 2021
Credit: DisneyFor more Disney News follow us on Instagram @chipandco on Twitter @chipandcompany and on Facebook or Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
- Kelly Ripa And Ryan Seacrest Share An Up-Close Look At New Disney Face Masks! - May 29, 2020
- Disney Springs “The Daily Poutine” Quick Service Reopens! - May 28, 2020
- Disney’s Kitchen Sink Recipe! - May 26, 2020