Can you believe it is almost 2019? If you are going to be at Disneyland or California Adventure for New Year’s Eve there are some late night events planned for both parks you won’t want to miss:
Disneyland park will feature DJs in Tomorrowland, Fantasyland and Frontierland, while over at Disney California Adventure park, there’s quite a party lined up for Hollywood Land and Paradise Gardens Park.
Here’s just a sampling of what’s in store there:
- Music and Dancing – Heat up the dance floor throughout the night to tunes spun by DJ Juan.
- Countdown to Midnight – A special event stage turns the intersection of Hollywood and Sunset into our very own Times Square, complete with a countdown clock ticking off the hours, minutes and seconds to the new year.
Paradise Gardens Park
- Live Music – The incomparable Phat Cat Swinger performs live at the Palisades Stage in Paradise Gardens Park at 8 p.m., 9:05 p.m. and 10:45 p.m.
- DJ Wendy – Join DJ Wendy Walker at the Palisades Stage, as she drops the hottest beats at 8:30 p.m., 9:45 p.m. and 11:30 p.m.
- East Coast Countdown – At 9 p.m., celebrate with our friends at Walt Disney World Resort as 2019 rolls in on the East Coast. Get ready for a special appearance by Mickey and Minnie, along with an awesome East Coast countdown moment.
- Midnight Celebration – You won’t want to miss this midnight countdown to welcome 2019 in style, complete with celebratory music and fireworks! And DJ Wendy returns to keep the party going all the way to 1 a.m.
It promises to be one of the biggest parties of the year, launching us into 2019, which is quickly shaping up as the biggest year in Disneyland history!
On Dec. 31, Disneyland park is open from 8 a.m. – 2 a.m. and Disney California Adventure park is open from 8 a.m. – 1 a.m.
- Disney World Annual Passholders have a few days left to cancel - August 9, 2020
- Tom Hanks In Talks to Play Geppetto in Disney’s Live Action Pinocchio - August 5, 2020
- Plan Disney Panel replaces the Disney Parks Moms Panel - August 5, 2020