Reservations for Toledo – Tapas, Steaks, & Seafood at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort is now taking reservations! The restaurant is set to open on July 9th, 2019 at the newly-renovated hotel.
Toledo welcomes you to dine on tapas, seafood, and steak at this Spanish-style hangout with a 1930s avant-garde flair.
This rooftop restaurant with offer a large variety of small plates and a great view of WDW.
An open kitchen allows guests to watch the chefs as they prepare exquisite plates of charcuterie and delectable cheeses. Mouths will be watering with entrees like the aged, hand-cut Spanish 32-ounce bone-in ribeye steak for two, oven-roasted shrimp, scallops, tilefish, and olive-oil braised octopus.
Toledo invites guests to have a drink with over 75 hand-selected wine options from Spain and California along with handcrafted cocktails, beers, and ciders.
At the end of the meal, guests are encouraged to relax in Spanish paradise with an array of can’t miss delicacies.
Although the full menu has not been released yet, below are a few samples of what is to come at Toledo – Tapas, Steaks, & Seafood:
- Colorful tomato salad with nectarines, heirloom tomatoes, farmer’s cheese, fermented garlic, and mint.
- Stuffed Piquillo peppers filled with goat cheese and salsa verde with a toasted baguette.
- Seared scallops with a side of bean hummus, fava beans, olives, harissa vinaigrette, roasted carrots, and yogurt powder.
- Crunchy chocolate bar topped with coffee mousse, chocolate cake, cheesecake, raspberry mousse, and lemon curd
This is a must-try for guests this summer!
Pack your bags and get ready! Let’s book your adventure to Walt Disney World today! Ready to experience Disney for yourself? Click the photo above or fill out the form below to receive a free no obligation quote from an agent that specializes in Disney Destinations from Key to the World Travel, the official travel partner for Chip and Company. As an agent with Key to the World Travel, I can help from everything to Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Paris, Universal Orlando, Sea World, and so much more! Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 815-953-4804, via email at email@example.com or fill out and submit the form below.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Easter Bunny Brunch at Catal Restaurant in Downtown Disney - February 18, 2020
- Multi-Day Celebration at Disney’s Animal Kingdom for 50th Anniversary of Earth Day - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Refurbishment & Closure Schedule – February 2020 - February 3, 2020