Reservations for Toledo – Tapas, Steaks, & Seafood at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort is now taking reservations! The restaurant is set to open on July 9th, 2019 at the newly-renovated hotel.
Toledo welcomes you to dine on tapas, seafood, and steak at this Spanish-style hangout with a 1930s avant-garde flair.
This rooftop restaurant with offer a large variety of small plates and a great view of WDW.
An open kitchen allows guests to watch the chefs as they prepare exquisite plates of charcuterie and delectable cheeses. Mouths will be watering with entrees like the aged, hand-cut Spanish 32-ounce bone-in ribeye steak for two, oven-roasted shrimp, scallops, tilefish, and olive-oil braised octopus.
Toledo invites guests to have a drink with over 75 hand-selected wine options from Spain and California along with handcrafted cocktails, beers, and ciders.
At the end of the meal, guests are encouraged to relax in Spanish paradise with an array of can’t miss delicacies.
Although the full menu has not been released yet, below are a few samples of what is to come at Toledo – Tapas, Steaks, & Seafood:
- Colorful tomato salad with nectarines, heirloom tomatoes, farmer’s cheese, fermented garlic, and mint.
- Stuffed Piquillo peppers filled with goat cheese and salsa verde with a toasted baguette.
- Seared scallops with a side of bean hummus, fava beans, olives, harissa vinaigrette, roasted carrots, and yogurt powder.
- Crunchy chocolate bar topped with coffee mousse, chocolate cake, cheesecake, raspberry mousse, and lemon curd
This is a must-try for guests this summer!
Pack your bags and get ready! Let’s book your adventure to Walt Disney World today! Ready to experience Disney for yourself? Click the photo above or fill out the form below to receive a free no obligation quote from an agent that specializes in Disney Destinations from Key to the World Travel, the official travel partner for Chip and Company. As an agent with Key to the World Travel, I can help from everything to Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Paris, Universal Orlando, Sea World, and so much more! Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 815-953-4804, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out and submit the form below.
Latest posts by Katelyn G (see all)
- Mickey-Shaped Cookie Pops Recipe - March 22, 2019
- Travel the World in Summer 2020 with Disney Cruise Line - March 22, 2019
- Duffy’s New Friend at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa - March 22, 2019