Planning a visit to Disney Springs or Walt Disney World in August or beyond? Then, make sure you make dining reservations at Disney Springs’ newest restaurant – Terralina Crafted Italian.
Reservations for Terralina open for Disney Springs Guests beginning August 1. Terralina invites Guests to enjoy authentic Italian home cooking while taking in breathtaking waterfront views.
Some of the highlights of Terralina include an outside veranda bar, uniquely furnished dining rooms, and of course the food! All of the menu options have been curated by James Beard Award-winning Chef Tony Mantuano and Executive Chef Justin Plank.
Here are some of my personal highlights from the menu:
- Antipasti Tower (serves four): Prosciutto, Spicy Capicola, Grana Padano, Bocconcini, Tomatoes, Pickled Vegetables, Grilled Zucchini, Parmesan Crisp, Olives, House-made Pecorino-Truffle Potato Chips
- Spaghetti Fritters: Tomato, Basil, Mozzarella
- Littleneck Clams: Spicy Italian Sausage, Tomato, Thyme, Crostini
- Caprese Salad: Vine-ripened Tomatoes, fresh Mozzarella, Basil, Terralina Crafted Italian Olive Oil, Balsamico
- Spaghetti Bolognese Salad: Tomato, Beef, Pork, Pancetta Meat Sauce, Shaved Parmesan
- Margarita Pizza: Fresh Mozzarella, Tomato, Basil
- Sloe Roasted Beef Short Rib: Honey-Balsamic Glaze served with Shaved Fennel Salad and choice of Roasted Potato Planks, crispy Polenta Fries, or Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes Made for sharing!
- House-made Lasagna: Spinach, Ricotta, Mozzarella, Pecorino, spicy Tomato
- Bucatini with Clams: White Wine, Garlic, Olive Oil, Parsley
- Crispy Parmesan Burger: Ground Chuck and Brisket, Arugula, Tomato, Pickled Fennel, Parmesan Crisp, Pesto Aïoli, Toasted Ciabatta Bun, House-made Pecorino-Truffle Potato Chips, House-made Garlic Pickles
- Swordfish Peperonatta: Roasted Peppers, Caper, Onion, Lemon Zest, Tomato, Basil, Fennel Salad with fresh Herbs
- Cappuccio Créme Brulée
- Ice Cream Sandwich: pizzelle, salted caramel gelato, chocolate dipped, toffee crunch
To see the full Terralina menu, please CLICK HERE.
Planning a visit to Disney Springs and Disney World? CLICK HERE, fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney and my services are 100% FREE!
Let us help plan your next Disney Vacation!
As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.