Registration for Cast Member Previews at Walt Disney World coming July 1st
Eligible Cast Members currently working or furloughed will soon have the opportunity to visit one theme park of their choice on select days before Guests officially return to Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park.
Starting July 1st, Cast Members will be able to register to visit ONE park per day on the following dates:
- July 7th-8th: Magic Kingdom Park and Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- July 13th-14th: Disney’s Hollywood Studios and EPCOT
During these previews, Cast Members will be able to experience many of their favorite attractions and multiple entertainment offerings. As a reminder, some experiences may be modified, limited in capacity, or subject to closure.
Eligible Cast Members will have the opportunity to register for themselves and up to three (3) additional Guests, or the total number of eligible dependents on their Main Entrance Pass, whichever is higher. There is limited space available for each preview. Sign-ups will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
In case you missed the news Annual Passholders also got a chance to sign up for previews earlier today. Click here to learn more.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Halloween Seasonal Experiences Invade Universal Orlando Resort This Fall – Including the Official Debut of Two All-New Horrifying Haunted Houses - September 22, 2020
- Disney Magic Holiday Collection now available at Lowes - September 22, 2020
- Hong Kong Disneyland Officially Reopening on September 25th - September 22, 2020