The Walt Disney company released an update to let DVC members know that the rest of this year’s Moonlight Magic events will be canceled. Disney Vacation Members were notified months ago that the previous Moonlight Magic event nights would be delayed until this summer. The rescheduled dates were listed for the months of June through August, but now Disney confirms how we won’t see the DVC events return at all for 2020.
We have attended some of these Moonlight Magic events in the past and they were quite a blast! You can read the following description to see what was offered during these DVC events:
Enjoy an evening of enchantment, entertainment and more as a theme park becomes your playground.
During a Moonlight Magic event, Members can visit a select theme park for an after-hours celebration. While attendees may get a jump start on the fun by mixing in with the regular crowd earlier in the evening, the real magic happens after the park has closed to the public.
It’s then that privileged partiers can:
- Enjoy shorter-than-usual wait times on popular attractions
- Meet some Disney Characters
- Savor complimentary refreshments
- Let loose at high-energy dance parties
Hopefully we will return to see these event nights in 2021!
Source: Disney Vacation Club
- NBA players in Disney World to receive special perks - July 12, 2020
- New location to have a Disney Character Meal at Walt Disney World - July 11, 2020
- Splash Mountain Music removed from Spotify - July 10, 2020