Regal Cinemas To Use Star Wars, Marvel, and Disney Movies to Bring in Audiences. Regal Cinemas is gearing up to re-open select theaters beginning July 10th. The popular theater chain has already stated it will open to 50% capacity to maintain new health guidelines suggested by local authorities, also including contactless payment options and increased cleaning of theaters between showings. Both Employees and Customers will be required to wear masks when inside the building and Regal has announced that vending machines, self-service condiment counters, dine-in, and other restaurants will NOT be available for use initially, but will return to service at a future date.
To help draw in audiences, Regal is planning on featuring titles such as:
- Beauty and the Beast (2017) (Disney)
- Black Panther (Marvel Studios)
- Bloodshot (Sony Pictures)
- Bohemian Rhapsody (20th Century Studios)
- Inside Out (Disney-Pixar)
- Interstellar (Paramount/Warner Bros.)
- Iron Man (Marvel Studios)
- Mulan (July 24th) (Disney) *Pending potential release date changes*
- Jaws (Universal)
- Jurassic Park (Universal)
- Rocky (Chartoff-Winkler Productions)
- Sonic the Hedgehog (Paramount Pictures)
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back (Lucasfilm)
- Tenet (July 31st) (Warner Bros.)
- Unforgiven (Warner Bros.)
And trilogies such as The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring, The Twin Towers, The Return of the King and Christopher Nolan’s Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, and The Dark Knight Rises.
Not sure about the rules and regulations on theater capacity for your state? You can check out this chart below and/or with your local theater about the new rules and regulations as theaters begin to re-open in your area.
Be sure to check back here at Chip and Co. for all things Entertainment!
Featured Photo Credit: Marvel Studios/Lucasfilm/Disney-Pixar