Anyone remember the famous Island Navigator from Disney Cruise Line?
A delicious frozen drink made with pineapple juice, coconut cream and vanilla ice cream! Very refreshing and perfect to have while you are sailing across the ocean.
The Island Navigator is not being offered at Disney Cruises anymore but is okay because Disney Parks shared a recipe so you can recreate this iconic drink at home! Take a look at the easy recipe:
- 1 cup of pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup of coconut cream
- 6 to 8 ice cubes
- 1 cup of vanilla ice cream or frozen vanilla yogurt
- Pineapple triangles, maraschino cherries, for garnish
- Combine pineapple juice and coconut cream in blender. Blend to combine.
- Add ice and pulse until ice is crushed. Add ice cream and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with pineapple triangles and maraschino cherries, if desired. Serve immediately.
Credit: Disney Parks
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Delicious Pumpkin Milkshake From Disney’s Wilderness Lodge To Enjoy This Fall! - September 2, 2021
- Disney & Dole Honor Girl Scout Hawaii Winner For Her Courage And Kindness! - September 2, 2021
- Pumpkin Streusel Muffins From Disneyland You Can Make At Home! - August 31, 2021