Disney Cruise Line will be resuming sailing next month! The Disney Dream will be sailing Bahamian cruises from Florida starting August 9. The cruise line also recently updated its Flexible Refund Policy.
The Flexible Refund Policy is below with the updated portions in bold:
“Within 14 days of the sailing, booked Guests with COVID-19-related health concerns (symptoms or exposure) can receive a full refund without Disney-imposed cancellation fees or apply their cruise fare toward a future sail date.
- Within 14 days prior to embarkation, Guests who experience one or more of the qualifying scenarios may change their sail date, under the following terms:
- Guests who wish to change their sail date must move the sail date to a future sailing that commences prior to September 30, 2022.
- Onboard Offer Blockout Dates apply
- Future cruise credits cannot be applied to the Disney Wish maiden voyage, setting sail on June 9, 2022.
- Guests cannot change their reservation back to the original sail date after taking advantage of this policy.
- Qualifying scenarios include Guests who:
- Have symptoms of COVID-19
- Have a temperature of 100.4°F or greater
- Have had known exposure to a person with COVID-19 within the previous 14 days
- Have tested positive for COVID-19
- Guests who do not wish to select a new sail date will be provided a full refund without Disney-imposed cancellation fees in their original form of payment.
- Guests who experience one or more of the qualifying scenarios on the day of Embarkation will be denied boarding. Guests who are denied boarding will receive a Denied Boarding Voucher for the full amount of their sailing or a full refund without Disney-imposed cancellation fees.
- Once on board, Guests who are subject to mandatory quarantine or who test positive for COVID-19 will receive a pro-rated voucher for a future cruise or a pro-rated refund.
Additionally, Disney Dream Guests sailing through March 28, 2022, may modify their sail date or cancel their sailing and receive a full refund back to the original form of payment. Standard cancellation policies and terms and conditions apply for any cancellation requests received on or after August 7, 2021.
Do you have an upcoming cruise on the Disney Dream? For help with planning your next Disney vacation, contact me today! I am a travel agent specializing in Disney destinations and can help you plan a magical vacation at no extra cost to you!