This Boba Frost drink is both sweet and refreshing!
Inspired by Boba Fett, this drink features boba pearls of course! These chewy tapioca balls are topped with a frosty mint shake to give it a more refreshing touch.
You can make it at home by following this recipe from Star Wars:
- 2 cups of vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 cup of whole milk
- 1/4 tsp of peppermint extract
- 1 drop of green food gel dye
- 1/4 cup of cooked boba pearls
- Whipped cream
- Mint leaves
- In a blender add ice cream, milk, peppermint extract, and green food gel dye. Blend until smooth.
- Spoon boba into the bottom of the tiki. Pour over the shake and top with whipped cream and mint leaves, to serve.
Enjoy your Boba Frost while watching your favorite Star Wars content on Disney+!
Credit: Star Wars