These Wookie Cookie Brownies are a delicious dessert for chocolate lovers!
These brownies are frosted to resemble the Kashyyyk natives and have a secret sweet center that will have you saying “rrraaah, aarrgg” which means “more, please”!
Learn how to make these Wookie cookie brownies by following this easy recipe from Star Wars:
WOOKIE COOKIE BROWNIES
- 2/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup of all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) of unsalted butter, melted
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla
- 9 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 6 tbsp of unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1/4 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1/4 cup of whole milk, as needed
- Black icing, for decorating
- White icing, for decorating
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prep a muffin pan with 9 liners.
- In a bowl, whisk together cocoa powder, brown sugar, granulated sugar, flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and stir in butter, eggs, and vanilla, until just combined.
- Pour a tablespoon batter into the prepped liners. Place a cookie on top, then cover wit more batter, covering the cookie completely.
- Bake for 18 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack.
- In a bowl, use a handheld mixer to cream the butter and powdered sugar.
- Add the cocoa powder, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add the milk until you get a thick but pipeable consistency.
- Spoon the frosting into a piping bag. With a large star piping tip, start at the top and pull upwards to form the forehead. Then pipe from the middle out all around the brownie to complete the rest of the fur.
- Use the black and white icing to create the face details.
- Once the icing is dry the brownies are ready to serve.
Enjoy your Wookie Cookie Brownies!
Credit: Star Wars