No need to go to the Snuggly Duckling to get your snacks because we got you cover with these Rapunzel’s Purple Popcorn!
This snack is perfection, is purple, with sprinkles and served on a frying pan! Plus the flavor is a great combination of sweet and salty.
Take a look at the super easy recipe from Disney Family:
- 1 package of popcorn
- 6-7 ounces (1 bag) of purple candy melts
- Yellow sprinkles of your choice
- Cookie sheet
- Cast iron skillet or pan like Rapunzel’s
- Pop the popcorn in the microwave according to the package directions
- Place purple candy melts into a microwavable bowl and microwave for 45 seconds to 1 minute or until fully melted
- Pour the melted candy melt over the popcorn and mix with a wooden spoon
- Drizzle the yellow sprinkles over the popcorn mixture while is still warm
- Spread the party popcorn mixture on a cookie sheet and let cool
- Serve in a cast iron skillet or frying pan
There you have it! Now you have a delicious snack to watch Tangled: The Musical!
Credit: Disney Family
- Refreshing Princess Pearls Punch To Have This Summer! - June 9, 2021
- Want Some Shrimp And Pineapple Thingamabobs? We Have Plenty! - June 8, 2021
- Plant-Based Maui Pizza Rollups Recipe - June 7, 2021