New products have been added to the Rainbow Disney Collection in honor of the Gay Days event at Disneyland!
These new additions will only be available at the Disneyland Resort and they include t-shirts, water bottles, patches and bags. Also from October 4-6 you will be able to embroider your Mickey ear hat with a rainbow color thread, so don’t miss this incredible opportunity!
But merchandise is not the only new thing coming to Disneyland, something delicious would also make a debut from October 4-6.
Take a look:
Rainbow Crispy Treat – Rice crispy treat covered in icing and colorful sprinkles.
- Disneyland: Candy Palace and Hunny Spot.
- Disney California Adventure: Trolley Treats and Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff.
- Downtown Disney: Marceline’s Confectionary.
Rainbow Cookie – A delicious sugar cookie covered in white icing topped with rainbow drizzle and edible Mickey hands.
- Disneyland: Jolly Holiday Bakery Café, Plaza Inn, Market House, Alien Pizza Planet, Galactic Grill and Hungry Bear Restaurant.
- Disney California Adventure: Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Café, Pacific Wharf Café, Pacific Wharf Gourmet Coffee Cart and Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta.
Rainbow Macaron Box – The box comes with 6 macarons in different flavors: strawberry, orange, lemon, green apple, blueberry and grape!
- Disneyland: Jolly Holiday Bakery Café, Refreshment Corner and Market House.
- Disney California Adventure: Clarabelle’s Hand Scooped Ice Cream.
- Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel: GCH Craftsman Grill.
Rainbow Cheesecake – Cheesecake drizzled with white chocolate colored stripes and topped with whipped cream and a Minnie Mouse chocolate piece.
- Disneyland: Jolly Holiday Bakery Café and Harbour Galley.
- Disney California Adventure: Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta.
Rainbow Cake – Red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple layers of cake between white chocolate mousse topped with buttercream frosting, rainbow sprinkles and a Mickey Mouse chocolate garnish.
- Disneyland: Plaza Inn.
- Disney California Adventure: Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta, Paradise Garden Grill, Flo’s V8 Café and Cocina Cucamonga.
Specialty Rainbow Beverage – Grenadine, blue curaçao, coconut rum, silver rum, piña colada mix and coconut water.
- Disney’s Grand Paradise Pier Hotel: PCH Grill, Surfside Lounge and The Sand Bar.
Disney California Adventure has some fun and colorful extra offerings available as well!
- Rainbow Bread Pudding: Birthday cake flavored bread pudding available at Pacific Wharf Café.
- Hoppy Pride Pilsner: Find it at Bayside Brews, Paradise Garden Grill and Angry Dogs.
- Mimosa Flight: At Lamplight Lounge only.
- Fabulous Freeze: Alcoholic rum runner slush with rainbow glow cube available at Hollywood Lounge.
- Rainbow Rock Shake: Rainbow cereal milkshake at Schmoozies.
- Rainbow Funnel Cake Fries: Funnel cake fries topped with rainbow colored icing, rainbow cereal and whipped cream. Find them at Award Wieners.
- Rainbow Cotton Candy: At outdoor vending carts.
Photo credit: Disney
- Work Being Done Backstage On HarmonioUS Nighttime Spectacular For Epcot! - August 3, 2020
- Island Mercantile Store Reopens August 2nd In Animal Kingdom - August 2, 2020
- The Polite Pig At Disney Springs Offering Prix Fixe Menu for $30! - July 31, 2020