Three quick service spots in the France pavilion in Epcot have recently increased their prices. Take a look and see if your favorite spot has raised its prices.
Related – Epcot Family Playgrounds have Reopened
L’Artisan des Glaces
- Single Scoop of Ice Cream or Sorbet: from $4.69 to $5.75
- Double Scoop of Ice Cream or Sorbet: from $7.04 to $7.95
- Macaron Ice Cream Sandwiches: from $4.69 to $7
- Croque Glacé: from $7.04 to $9.50
- Cafe Glacé: from $7.04 to $8.50
- Coupe du Dimanche: from $8.45 to $9.95
- Ice Cream Martini: from $11.97 to $13.95
Crepes des Chefs de France
- Crêpe with Butter and Sugar, Crêpe with Chocolate, and Crêpe with Strawberry Preserve: from $5 to $5.75
- Crêpe with Ice Cream: from $6 to $6.50
- Crêpe with Homemade Hazelnut and Chocolate Spread: from $7 to $7.50
- Assorted Cold Drinks: from $3.25 to $3.95
- Café Espresso: from $3.50 to $3.75
- Café Cappuccino: from $4.25 to $4.50
One item at Crepes des Chefs de France has actually decreased in price. Soft serve ice cream is now $5.95 instead of $6.
Related – Ciao Bella, New Epcot Italy MagicBand
Les Vins des Chefs de France
- Regular Wines (Merlot, Chardonnay, and Cabernet): from $7 to $7.50
- Regional Wines (Beaujolais Duboeuf, Vouvray Sauvion, and Rosé Côtes de Provence): from $8.75 to $9.75
- Pouilly-Fuissé: from $15 to $18
Stay tuned to Chip & Co for more Disney World news and information!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!