Enjoy some delicious “Plant Based Meatballs” on this lovely bella notte!
Next time you visit Magic Kingdom Park, you have to visit Tony’s Town Square Restaurant with your loved one and enjoy this delicious dish! You won’t regret it.
In the meantime, you can prepare this tasty dish at home by following this recipe and enjoy it while watching Lady and the Tramp on Disney Plus!
PLANT BASED MEATBALLS
Tony’s Marinara Sauce
- 1 tbsp of canola oil
- 1/4 cup of minced garlic
- 1 (29oz) can of tomato puree
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup of fresh basil
Tony’s Vegan Meatballs
- 12 oz of cremini mushrooms
- 1 lb of pant based ground meat substitute
- 1 tbsp of chopped fresh basil
- 2 tsp of chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp of minced garlic
- 1 tsp of coarse salt
- 1/2 tsp of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb of spaghetti
- Basil, for garnish
- For the sauce, heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat for 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 2 minutes, until fragrant. Add tomatoes, salt and pepper. Simmer for 30 minutes. Add basil and simmer for an additional 15 minutes.
- For the vegan meatballs, preheat oven to 350F. Wash mushrooms and pulse in a food processor until they are the same consistency as the plant-based meat substitute. In a large bowl combine meat substitute,mushrooms, basil, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Scoop mixture into 1/4 cup balls and place on baking sheet. Bake until the internal temperature is 150F, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions and drain water. Plate spaghetti and top with sauce and meatballs. Garnish with basil.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Delicious Pumpkin Milkshake From Disney’s Wilderness Lodge To Enjoy This Fall! - September 2, 2021
- Disney & Dole Honor Girl Scout Hawaii Winner For Her Courage And Kindness! - September 2, 2021
- Pumpkin Streusel Muffins From Disneyland You Can Make At Home! - August 31, 2021