Star Tours: The Adventure Continues is located at Echo Lake in Disney’s Hollywood Studios. As you approach Star Tours, you can’t miss the huge AT-AT standing guard outside. This ride has always had a warning for those who get motion sickness however the newest version seems to bother those with sensitive stomachs even more. Trust us, it’ll be worth taking a Dramamine to visit some of the new locations and characters in this multi-storyline ride! Expect to see old and new Star Wars favorites liked C3PO, R2D2, Chewbacca, Yoda, Admiral Ackbar, Princess Leia, and maybe even Darth Vadar himself!
- This attraction is 3D , and you are seated in a “ship” that is a motion simulator. You will see some Audio-Animatronics as well as the 3D motion video.
- This ride has always had a warning for those who get motion sickness; however the newest version seems to bother those with sensitive stomachs even more.
- Star Tours is both a 3D and motion simulator experience. You’ll board a 40 person flight simulator for your ride.
- The height requirement for this is 40 inches, and guests in a wheelchair or ECV must transfer before boarding.
- Star Tours does utilize the FastPass system, as well as Rider Switch.
- Most times of day you can expect a 20 to 30 minute wait but if you keep your eye on the wait time boards or follow on an app you will see that during meal times or closer to park opening and closing you can usually hop on in half that time!
This high-flying adventure offers all this and much, much more! The new Star Tours is destined to become both a classic and family favorite!You will also visit planets like Naboo, Kashyyyk, Coruscant, and Tatooine. With over 50 ride scene combinations, you will want to ride again and again so as not to miss anything! Sometimes you’ll find popular Star Wars characters roaming the area outside of Star Tours-and the Jedi Training Academy is right next to this attraction.
Quick Tip: As you exit through Tattooine Traders, you’ll find awesome Star Wars merchandise-some of it being one of a kind or limited time for Star Wars Weekends. Across from the exit, is a speeder bike, which makes for a great photo opportunity.
Overall, we give Star Tours an “A+”.
6 thoughts on “Star Tours”
Great for the Star Wars fan! Be careful if you get motion sickness!
Can’t wait to do this one again. We were there in 2011 and it was closed. MY kids are looking forward to it this September!
I love the new ride sequences on this! A new ride every time!
i love this ride. it is even better now that its updated
I rode this and it made me feel sick— it was a good ride- the kids loved it- we went for opening weekend a few years back- very busy- but fun
My boys would love this ride! Hope to go soon!!!