Looking for a Character dining restaurant in Epcot? One that might have last minute opening? Looking for a one of a kind experience? A highlight to a possible afternoon in The Land pavilion? Look no further than Garden Grill! You’ll be pleasantly surprised to know it’s easy to get reservations for this character dinner featuring Chip, Dale, Pluto, and Mickey.
- All characters are dressed in their farm gear, which adds to the theme of this constantly moving restaurant. The tables are set at two different tiers, which very slowly move through what seems to be America’s different climate zones as you eat! Don’t worry, you can’t feel the moving; but it sure is fun watching what is up ahead! You’ll have uncanny views of Living with the Land!
- This is an excellent character meal for boys! The characters are such fun, and the atmosphere isn’t “girly” at all!
- Open for dinner only, meals are served family-style (big platters which are placed in the center of the table for all to enjoy and which servers refill the most popular parts of). Salads here are Disney-grown, right in the hydroponic gardens in the Land. Your meal price also includes drinks and dessert. You can view their full menu HERE.
- Garden Grill is part of the Disney Dining Plan and counts as a table service credit for each member of your party. This is the only “classic character” dining experience in EPCOT.
- As with any character meal, have your camera, pen and autograph book ready for when the characters arrive at your table. You’ll have an opportunity for photo ops and autographs!
Garden Grill is a very fun, family oriented dining experience. It can be an excellent end to your day at EPCOT, as it is typically open from 4-8 pm. After dining here, you’ll be able to enjoy EPCOT’s beauty at night-the lights are beautiful, and Spaceship Earth is amazing when it’s all lit!
Overall, we give Garden Grill an “A”.
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.