You will find a few choices for meals on the go at Coronado Springs Resort. Pepper Market offers quick and affordable meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner as well as a place to refill your travel mugs. This food court is located in the main building, El Centro and the food court is a fan favorite because of its unique set up where you have a hostess and pay after your meal more like a sit down restaurant. Often, other guests are aren’t staying at Coronado Springs, make an effort to eat at Pepper Market. Why? Because the food is great, and there is a huge variety considering it’s a quick service dining restaurant. You can find their full menu HERE. Some great things about the Pepper Market are:
- Lots of menu options-a quesadilla/fajita station, pasta station, and build your own burritos.
- Pepper Market is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You will be seated by a hostess, and the wait staff is happy to fill your drinks for you while you eat.
- Margaritas, beers, and other cocktails are served at Pepper Market.
- The atmosphere is fun! Tex Mex food is great here, and you’ll enjoy your experience.
- Pepper Market is one quicks service dining credit when using the Disney Dining Plan.
There is also a small grab and go area called Cafe Rix that you will see near the main shop in the building. This has sandwiches, drinks, and light snacks.
While staying at Coronado Springs, you will find a fabulous variety of good tasting food. Pepper Market is one of the greatest quick service dining locations on Disney property. You should for sure check it out!
Overall, we give this restaurant an “A”.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.