Walt Disney World is a magical destination that brings multi-generational families together while bringing out the inner child in everyone. If you’ve ever dreamed of experiencing Disney with the grandchildren, then this summer could be the perfect time to plan a trip. Exciting new attractions, stage shows, character meet and greets along with new restaurants and nighttime entertainment are set to debut across all four theme parks this summer. Start creating Disney memories with your grandchildren that will last a lifetime!
Plus, guests can save up to 30% on rooms at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels for stays most nights June 12 through August 25, 2016. The Awaken Summer offer is available to book now through June 10, 2016.
It’s a Grand-New World!
With 4 thrilling theme parks and exciting new lands, attractions and more, there’s a world of magic for everyone in your family! The Wonderful World of your Disney childhood is now bigger, “grander” and more wonder-filled than ever! From intergalactic new Star Wars offerings and interactive Frozen fantasies to the drop-dead thrills of Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™, there’s no better time—and no better place on earth—to rekindle the magic of family than at Walt Disney World Resort!
Hand-Picked Fun for Little Ones
Rediscover classic Disney magic and brand-new delights that you and your younger grandkids can enjoy together!It’s time to reunite the kids—the grandkids you adore and the little kid still living in you. Celebrate the wide-eyed wonder of childhood with carefully chosen shows, shopping and dining experiences like our kid-friendly new coaster Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Disney Junior – Live on Stage! or the unforgettable magic of meeting and dining with a real Disney princess!
Must-Do Experiences for Teens & Tweens
Discover the most popular rides, restaurants and Resorts to share and enjoy with your older grandkids. What do teens and tweens like? Thrills, chills and spills top the list, like Test Track at Epcot—where kids create and “drive” their own virtual concept car—and Summit Plummet, a freefall water slide at Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park. Explore global cultures and cuisines at World Showcase, a herd of African elephants at Disney’s Animal Kingdom park, new Star Wars offerings, Disney Springs and more!
Find Your “Home Suite Home”
The magic never ends when your entire family can stay together and play together at a Disney Resort hotel!
Why leave the magic at the end of the day when you can stay on location at a delightfully themed Disney Resort hotel! Enjoy the bliss of walking from your bedroom to your favorite park, or the easy escape to Resort pools, spas, restaurants and rides, all a simple stroll away, and family activities each night. The family that stays together—in family-size rooms or adjoining Disney Resort hotel suites—plays together!
Child-Proof Vacation Planning
Not sure where to start? Disney’s planning tools and MyMagic+ remove the stress and guesswork, so you can make the best possible choices. Your Grand Adventure has never been closer or more doable thanks to these easy-to-use new vacation planning tools—designed to make your research, discovery, planning and booking process as easy and enjoyable as your vacation itself!
- My Disney Experience – Manage your vacation plans anywhere, any time with the My Disney Experience mobile app. View your plans for the day, make dining reservations, access park maps and even check on attraction wait times. Every moment with your grandkids is precious. To make the most of your days at the parks, take advantage of easy, fun tools that save time, increase convenience and remove common barriers—so you can focus on making magical memories with your family.
- Fastpass+ – Avoid long lines by making Fastpass+ selections up to 60 days in advance of your check in date. Skip the stand-by line of popular rides, restaurants and entertainment. Guests are now able to make additional Fastpass+ selections from the My Disney Experience App once they’ve used their first three choices.
- Everything In One Place – Keep everyone in your party on track by linking tickets along with Disney Resort hotel and dining reservations as well as Fastpass+ times in your daily itinerary. You can even add notes to each day’s plans so no one misses out on the magic.
- Family & Friends – Connect to everyone in your travel group by linking My Disney Experience accounts. This way guests can view and make plans together as a group. Do you have 10 guests that would like to dine and make Fastpass+ selections together? No problem! You can coordinate it all in your My Disney Experience account by adding guests to your friends and family list.
- MagicBands – Your MagicBand will serve as both your theme park ticket and room key throughout your stay. With a simple touch you can use it to check in at Fastpass+ entrances, pay for snacks and meals and connect Disney PhotoPass images to your account.
- Memory Maker – Capture moments with the entire family and download unlimited PhotoPass photos with Memory Maker. It is available to purchase for $149 in advance or $169 during of after your vacation. There is even a one day option for $59.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, visit my Facebook page here or check out this eBrochure to start planning a Walt Disney World vacation with your family. I help coordinate large families to ensure everyone has a magical time and best of all, my planning services are always 100% FREE.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!