Pirates of the Caribbean at Disneyland Park celebrates its 50th anniversary this weekend with special food & beverage options, entertainment and limited-time merchandise. Disney has released a sneak peek of the commemorative apparel and collective pins that will be available to purchase at Disneyland this month.
Guests can find several individual pins with a limited edition size of 2,500. These pins will also be offered in a boxed set containing one completer pin (500 edition size). The limited edition pins, Annual Passholder pin, and boxed pin set will be released on March 16 at the following Disneyland Park and Downtown Disney locations:
- Westward Ho – Frontierland
- 20th Century Music Co. – Main Street, U.S.A.
- Little Green Store Command – Tomorrowland
- Disney’s Pin Traders – Downtown Disney District
The “I Was There” Shirts will be available at both Disneyana on Main Street, U.S.A. and Pieces of Eight in New Orleans Square on March 18. One shirt was designed specifically for Annual Passholders. Passholders should present a valid Annual Pass in order to purchase the exclusive shirt and limited edition pin (3,000 edition size).
The red-colored shirt will also be available via DisneyStore.com/ParkEvents from March 20 – 26 for those not able to make it to Disneyland Park this weekend. Allow 3 – 5 weeks for delivery.
Pirates of the Caribbean opened in New Orleans Square at Disneyland Park on March 18, 1967 and quickly became an instant classic.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit my Facebook page here to start planning your next magical Disney adventure. All of my planning services are 100% FREE and can help save you both time and money!
Photo Credit: Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Laura Bourget (see all)
- The Disney Castle by LEGO is the Specialty Toy of the Year - May 13, 2017
- Update on Disney’s Coronado Springs Expansion - April 2, 2017
- Reservations to DVC Moonlight Magic at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon are now Open to Members - March 31, 2017