Disney Vacation Club Members are invited to an exclusive Members-only Dining Event at the Summerhouse clubhouse at Golden Oak, a private Disney Residential Community.
DVC Members and special guests are invited to enjoy a rare and exclusive opportunity to dine at Markham’s, on Wednesday, April 12th, 2017 from 5:30-7:30pm at Markham’s at Summerhouse, located within Golden Oak at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida.
The dinner cost is $130 per person (includes tax and gratuity), and menu offerings include:
- Marinated vegetables with house-made hummus and herb vegetable dip
- Artisanal cheeses and charcuterie
- Chilled seafood selections, such as jumbo shrimp and Alaskan king crab legs
- Pasta action station, with handcrafted pasta, Alfredo sauce, Poma Rosa tomato sauce, chicken and house-made Italian sausage
- Carving station, with herb-crusted black angus prime rib
- Chicken Française
- Garlic-whipped mashed potatoes
- Carolina Gold rice pilaf
- Mélange of spring vegetables
- A dessert spread featuring macarons from Amorette’s Patisserie, chocolates from The Ganachery and the chef’s selection of miniature desserts
- An open bar serving beer, wine and cocktails
Reservations for this event are required, and walk-ins will not be accommodated. Reservations can be made as early as Wednesday, March 15, 2017 by calling Member Services at (800) 800-9800. Full payment is required at the time of booking, with a credit card guarantee.
Full details and information about the event can be found on the Disney Vacation Club Member website here.
If you would like to visit a Disney destination, but are unsure of where to begin, contact me today to take advantage of my FREE vacation planning services! I specialize in Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Disney Aulani resort in Hawaii, as well as Adventures by Disney. Email me today at email@example.com for a free quote, or you can follow along on Facebook here.
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.