Disney Vacation Club Members are invited to an exclusive Members-only Dining Event at the Summerhouse clubhouse at Golden Oak, a private Disney Residential Community.
DVC Members and special guests are invited to enjoy a rare and exclusive opportunity to dine at Markham’s, on Wednesday, April 12th, 2017 from 5:30-7:30pm at Markham’s at Summerhouse, located within Golden Oak at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida.
The dinner cost is $130 per person (includes tax and gratuity), and menu offerings include:
- Marinated vegetables with house-made hummus and herb vegetable dip
- Artisanal cheeses and charcuterie
- Chilled seafood selections, such as jumbo shrimp and Alaskan king crab legs
- Pasta action station, with handcrafted pasta, Alfredo sauce, Poma Rosa tomato sauce, chicken and house-made Italian sausage
- Carving station, with herb-crusted black angus prime rib
- Chicken Française
- Garlic-whipped mashed potatoes
- Carolina Gold rice pilaf
- Mélange of spring vegetables
- A dessert spread featuring macarons from Amorette’s Patisserie, chocolates from The Ganachery and the chef’s selection of miniature desserts
- An open bar serving beer, wine and cocktails
Reservations for this event are required, and walk-ins will not be accommodated. Reservations can be made as early as Wednesday, March 15, 2017 by calling Member Services at (800) 800-9800. Full payment is required at the time of booking, with a credit card guarantee.
Full details and information about the event can be found on the Disney Vacation Club Member website here.
If you would like to visit a Disney destination, but are unsure of where to begin, contact me today to take advantage of my FREE vacation planning services! I specialize in Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Disney Aulani resort in Hawaii, as well as Adventures by Disney. Email me today at email@example.com for a free quote, or you can follow along on Facebook here.
Stephanie is an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with MickeyTravels LLC, a Platinum Earmarked Disney Travel agency. She can help you plan the most magical vacation your family will never forget, and her services to you are totally FREE. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Stephanie (see all)
- Disneyland Refurbishment Schedule for April 2017 - March 30, 2017
- D23 Members can Dine with a Disney Legend This May - March 29, 2017
- Port Orleans Resort Children’s Cruise Coming to an End - March 29, 2017