WHO: Olivia Wilde (Quorra), Beau Garrett (Gem) Joseph Kosinski (Director), James Frain (Jarvis), Anis Cheurfa (Rinzler), and Jason Bentley as the evening’s headlining DJ (also TRON: Legacy‘s music supervisor and KCRW’s music director), along with other special guests. Plus, visuals of the pop-up shop & merchandise.
WHAT: Photos of TRON: Legacy stars and filmmakers joined by Hollywood celebrities, tastemakers and Disney executives at a private reception on Nov. 18 at Royal/T to launch the one-and-only TRON: Legacy Pop-Up Shop. The six week-long retail destination for men and women of all ages will offer one-of-a-kind, limited-edition TRON merchandise from: Jerome Rousseau, Hayden-Harnett, Rotenier, TomTom, Opening Ceremony, Monster, adidas, Hurley, Oakley, Spin Master, Han Cholo, New Era, Threadless and more.
- Red carpet arrivals
- Designer Jerome Rousseau presents Olivia Wilde with the 5-inch platform Quorra heels inspired by her character
- Visuals of the pop-up shop & merchandise
- Jason Bentley (TRON: Legacy music supervisor & KCRW’s music director) guest DJ’s
- “Flash-Mob” fashion show featuring speculative TRON-inspired apparel by Tableaux Vivants
- Fabien Baron, Douglas Lloyd and Lee Swillingham & Stuart Spalding Design TRON: Legacy Influenced Shirts (chipandco.com)
- TRON: LEGACY Pay-Off Trailer Worldwide Debut! (chipandco.com)
- Tron Evolution Video Game to Feature Olivia Wilde from Tron Legacy! (chipandco.com)
- Changes to the ‘Disney Look’ for Cast Members - April 13, 2021
- Universal Orlando Picks Developer to Bring Affordable Housing Vision to Life for Orange County - April 13, 2021
- Disney World Park Passes almost completely gone through the end of June - April 13, 2021