Disney World is filing a work permit for the Yacht Club Resort.
A permit was filed for “Mechanical Construction” according to the Orange County Comptroller. The permit is for OfficeLo Temp Engineering to work on air conditioning for the lobby. Also, it seems some additional mechanical work will be done in certain rooms or hallways.
Disney guests can delight in the formal grace of a grand New England-style yacht club at this lakeside hotel.
- Beaches & Cream Soda Shop
- Beach Club Marketplace
- Martha’s Vineyard
- Ale & Compass Restaurant
- Ale & Compass Lounge
- The Market at Ale & Compass
- Hurricane Hanna’s Waterside Bar and Grill (bar only)
- Stormalong Bay
- Admiral Pool
- Poolside Activities
- Movies Under the Stars
- Fitness Center
- Sports Courts
- Fishing Excursions
- Bus transportation is available from this Disney Resort hotel to Magic Kingdom park, Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park and the Disney Springs area
- The Disney Skyliner aerial gondolas are available to Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Have you ever been to Disney’s Yacht Club? What are your favorite Disney World resorts?
Source: Orange Country Comptroller
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- New WandaVision bus spotted at Walt Disney World - February 27, 2021
- White Castle closes down mobile order due to overwhelming demand - February 26, 2021
- Florida’s Theme Parks are rebounding faster than most states - February 26, 2021