Disney World is filing a work permit for the Yacht Club Resort.
A permit was filed for “Mechanical Construction” according to the Orange County Comptroller. The permit is for OfficeLo Temp Engineering to work on air conditioning for the lobby. Also, it seems some additional mechanical work will be done in certain rooms or hallways.
Disney guests can delight in the formal grace of a grand New England-style yacht club at this lakeside hotel.
- Beaches & Cream Soda Shop
- Beach Club Marketplace
- Martha’s Vineyard
- Ale & Compass Restaurant
- Ale & Compass Lounge
- The Market at Ale & Compass
- Hurricane Hanna’s Waterside Bar and Grill (bar only)
- Stormalong Bay
- Admiral Pool
- Poolside Activities
- Movies Under the Stars
- Fitness Center
- Sports Courts
- Fishing Excursions
- Bus transportation is available from this Disney Resort hotel to Magic Kingdom park, Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park and the Disney Springs area
- The Disney Skyliner aerial gondolas are available to Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Have you ever been to Disney’s Yacht Club? What are your favorite Disney World resorts?
Source: Orange Country Comptroller
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Black Velvet Cupcake is back at Sprinkles Cupcakes in Disney Springs - October 15, 2021
- 50th Anniversary Celebration Shakers now at Disney Springs - October 14, 2021
- Animal Kingdom Character Float receieve 50th Anniversary Makeover - October 13, 2021