If you love those classic pb & j sandwiches from when you were a kid, then you will love this Peanut Butter & Jelly Milk Shake!
If you have ever been to 50’s Prime Time Cafe at Hollywood Studios, then you must have seen this delicious treat on their menu. And now you can make it at home by following this quick and easy recipe!
PEANUT BUTTER & JELLY MILK SHAKE
- 2 tbsp of peanut butter
- 2 tbsp of jelly (strawberry or grape)
- 2 cups of vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend until smooth.
- Add additional peanut butter or jelly to taste.
Credit: Disney Parks
- Surprise Your Ohana With A Stitch Smoothie Bowl! - May 6, 2021
- Magical Mickey Guacamole And Chips To Make At Home! - May 5, 2021
- Celebrate Star Wars Day With These Wookie Cookie Cups With Blue Milk! - May 4, 2021