Disney World Annual Passholders are receiving an additional month extension on their passes expiration dates.
Disney World is beginning to add one free month to all Annual Pass expiration dates. As a way of thanking loyal passholders, Disney has automatically extended Annual Pass expiration dates.
Disney recently released a reopening policy option with a deadline date of August 11, 2020, for Passholders to select between two options.
The Walt Disney World website says:
“Reopening Policy Options: We know that many Passholders are excited to get back to the magic—and we’re eager to see our cherished Passholders, too. We also recognize that Park reservations will change the way that many of our Passholders use their pass. With that in mind, we are offering these alternative options to manage your pass.
If you are an Annual Passholder that has paid in full, your options are:
- Receive an additional one-month (30 days) extension to your pass (unless you choose to cancel your pass). This additional month will automatically be processed and visible in your My Disney Experience account over the coming weeks.
- If you prefer, and in lieu of the one-month extension, you may choose to cancel your annual pass(es). Your pass will remain valid through August 11, 2020 and will be canceled effective August 12, 2020. You will be refunded for the remaining access days of your annual pass from July 11, 2020 through your pass expiration date (as extended, if applicable). Refunds to original form of payment can be expected by mid- to late September. Refunds may take up to an additional month to receive if original form of payment is not available. To request this option, contact V.I.PASSHOLDER Support at (407) 939-7277.”
If you are an Annual Passholder, be sure to check your My Disney Experience account to see if your pass has been extended.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- Catalina Eddie’s reopens today in Hollywood Studios - August 1, 2021
- Disney World Theme Park Hours released through Oct 16th - August 1, 2021
- Universal Orlando urges all guests to wear face coverings while indoors - July 31, 2021