Due to California’s stay at home order, parts of Downtown Disney will close starting on December 7th!
The news was just posted on the Disneyland website:
- While the Downtown Disney District has begun a phased reopening, beginning Dec. 7th, restaurants and dining locations that do not offer take-out will close. Retail locations will remain open.
- The Hotels of the Disneyland Resort remain closed and will reopen at a later date.
- Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park remain closed and will reopen at a later date, pending state and local government approvals.
According to the new guidelines for Orange County, some Downtown Disney retail locations will remain open, but will only be operating at a limited capacity. All outdoor dining will be discontinued both at Downtown Disney and the recently reopened Buena Vista Street in Disney California Adventure which hasn’t even been opened a month yet.
No word on what will be happening to the Cast Members who just returned to work, it is our guess they will be put on furlough yet again…
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- New Hollywood Studios Park Map Now Features Children With Prosthetics - March 2, 2021
- Food Guide to ‘A Touch of Disney’ at Disney California Adventure Opening March 18 - March 1, 2021
- Harmonious Centerpiece installed last night in Epcot - February 27, 2021