Fall has officially arrived and now you can celebrate this weekend at the Walt Disney World Resort with extended park hours!
From September 25 to September 27 you can enjoy more time playing at the parks! Now you will be able to spend time at the parks after dark, we definitely missed that.
- Magic Kingdom: 9am – 7pm
- Epcot: 11am – 9pm
- Hollywood Studios: 10 – 8pm
- Animal Kingdom: 8am – 6pm
As you can see, Animal Kingdom is opening an hour earlier then before and closing an hour later. Pretty cool huh?
So there you go, if you plan on visiting the Walt Disney World Resort this weekend, make the most out of these extended park hours!
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Vibrante & Vivido Food Studio Recipe: Passion Fruit Mousse With Dragon Fruit Jam - January 14, 2021
- Up Themed Disney Parks Designer Collection Ear Hat Coming To Festival Of The Arts - January 14, 2021
- Learn How To Make Mickey Pretzels At Home With This Easy Recipe - January 14, 2021