Fall has officially arrived and now you can celebrate this weekend at the Walt Disney World Resort with extended park hours!
From September 25 to September 27 you can enjoy more time playing at the parks! Now you will be able to spend time at the parks after dark, we definitely missed that.
- Magic Kingdom: 9am – 7pm
- Epcot: 11am – 9pm
- Hollywood Studios: 10 – 8pm
- Animal Kingdom: 8am – 6pm
As you can see, Animal Kingdom is opening an hour earlier then before and closing an hour later. Pretty cool huh?
So there you go, if you plan on visiting the Walt Disney World Resort this weekend, make the most out of these extended park hours!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- Learn How To Make Pepperoni Pizza Spring Rolls From Adventureland! - July 29, 2021
- Refreshing Mint Julep From Disneyland To Make At Home! - July 28, 2021
- You Can Make The Delicious Remy’s Soup From Ratatouille At Home! - July 27, 2021