Fall has officially arrived and now you can celebrate this weekend at the Walt Disney World Resort with extended park hours!
From September 25 to September 27 you can enjoy more time playing at the parks! Now you will be able to spend time at the parks after dark, we definitely missed that.
- Magic Kingdom: 9am – 7pm
- Epcot: 11am – 9pm
- Hollywood Studios: 10 – 8pm
- Animal Kingdom: 8am – 6pm
As you can see, Animal Kingdom is opening an hour earlier then before and closing an hour later. Pretty cool huh?
So there you go, if you plan on visiting the Walt Disney World Resort this weekend, make the most out of these extended park hours!
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Walt Disney Family Museum Will Reopen On November 5th - October 29, 2020
- Disney World Extending Holiday Theme Park Hours! - October 26, 2020
- Upcoming Minnie’s Seasonal Dining Events Coming To Hollywood Studios! - October 24, 2020