The theme parks in central Florida are required to submit an Accident & Injury report to the State of Florida for their theme parks. The theme parks in the area are required to disclose health problems/injuries on rides if guests were hospitalized for at least 24 hours. This is part of an agreement the parks made to avoid state inspections.
Here is a look at some of the accidents and injuries that occurred for the 2nd quarter (April – June) of 2019.
Universal Studios Orlando
- 2 guests fainted on the Fast & Furious Ride
No mention in the report of when Volcano Bay was Closed and Staff were taken to Hospital Over “Technical Issues at this time.
Walt Disney World
- 1 guest fainted on Flight of Passage
The Accident & Injury Report is very light for this quarter. We are glad nobody was seriously hurt.
If you would like to take a look at last quarters report just click here.
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Richard Williams the Animator of Who Framed Roger Rabbit has passed away - August 17, 2019
- Snacks and Treats from Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - August 17, 2019
- Sneak Peek of the Foods at the Epcot Food & Wine Festival - August 16, 2019