The theme parks in central Florida are required to submit an Accident & Injury report to the State of Florida for their theme parks. The theme parks in the area are required to disclose health problems/injuries on rides if guests were hospitalized for at least 24 hours. This is part of an agreement the parks made to avoid state inspections.
Here is a look at some of the accidents and injuries that occurred for the 2nd quarter (April – June) of 2019.
Universal Studios Orlando
- 2 guests fainted on the Fast & Furious Ride
No mention in the report of when Volcano Bay was Closed and Staff were taken to Hospital Over “Technical Issues at this time.
Walt Disney World
- 1 guest fainted on Flight of Passage
The Accident & Injury Report is very light for this quarter. We are glad nobody was seriously hurt.
If you would like to take a look at last quarters report just click here.
- Disney World Annual Passholders have a few days left to cancel - August 9, 2020
- Tom Hanks In Talks to Play Geppetto in Disney’s Live Action Pinocchio - August 5, 2020
- Plan Disney Panel replaces the Disney Parks Moms Panel - August 5, 2020