Here is the quarterly injury report for the Central Florida theme parks including Disney World and Universal Studios Orlando. SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, and Legoland had 0 injuries reported for the first quarter which declined from the first quarter of 2019.
Please note only illnesses or incidents resulting in a hospital stay of 24-hours or more including deaths are reported.
Disney World had only 6 reported injuries for the first quarter.
- 1/30/19 Prince Charming Regal Carousel, 69-year-old guest fell while exiting the attraction and fractured hip
- 2/2/19 Slinky Dog Dash, a 30-year-old guest with a pre-existing condition had a seizure
- 2/9/19 Under the Sea – Voyage of the Little Mermaid, a 56-year-old guest with pre-existing condition complained of being dizzy and light-headed after riding
- 2/17/19 Dinosaur, 53-year-old guest with a pre-existing condition had chest pains and shortness of breath
- 2/28/19 Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster, a 64-year-old guest had chest pains
- 3/18/19 Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin, a 75-year-old guest fell and fractured leg while entering attraction vehicle
Universal Studios Orlando had only 5 injuries for the first quarter.
- 1/31/19 E.T. Adventure, a 19-year-old guest suffered foot pain
- 2/15/19 Jurassic Park River Adventure, a 27-year-old guest suffered foot pain
- 3/4/19 Tai Nui Serpentine Body Slide, a 53-year-old guest had hip/pelvic pain
- 3/10/19 TeaWa The Fearless River, a 29-year-old guest had heart palpitations
- 3/24/19 Kopiko Wai Winding River, a 10-year-old guest fainted
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Drury Hotels is opening a new hotel in the Disney Springs Area - December 9, 2019
- Chef Louis from the Little Mermaid ‘Rene Auberjonois’ dies at 79 - December 9, 2019
- Sesame Street Puppeteer Caroll Spinney dies at age 85 - December 8, 2019