This Encanto Frappuccino recipe we have for you is magical!
A bright and colorful drink just like the movie! It features a sugar cookie frappuccino with raspberry and dragon fruit, so good.
You can try it out by going to your local Starbucks and asking the barista to follow this simple recipe from Totally the Bomb, you won’t regret it!
- Grande cream based sugar cookie frappuccino
- Raspberry syrup
- Dragon fruit inclusions
- Start by ordering a grande cream based sugar cookie frappuccino made with Breve.
- Ask for one pump of raspberry syrup.
- Ask for one scoop of dragon fruit inclusions.
- Finally, ask for no sugar cookie toppings, and instead, more dragon fruit pieces.
Credit: Totally the Bomb
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!