This Grinch Frappuccino will have you saying…Help me! Im feeling!!
Recently, we shared a recipe for a Grinch cold brew drink for those coffee lovers, but if caffeine is not your thing, you can try this frappuccino recipe inspired by our favorite green friend! Kids will also love this drink!
So head to your local Starbucks and ask for a frappuccino following this recipe from Totally the Bomb:
- Vanilla bean frappuccino
- Matcha powder
- Whipped cream
- Freeze dried strawberries
- Choose your size of drink and ask for a vanilla bean frappuccino with matcha powder blended into it (this will help to give it a nice green color).
- Next, top with whipped cream and ask to sprinkle on some more matcha powder (gives it that Grinch hair look).
- Finally, ask to add 2 pieces of dried strawberries and place into the top to resemble a red heart.
Credit: Totally the Bomb
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Orange Bird Flip Recipe From Magic Kingdom Opening Day! - January 9, 2022
- Disney Springs Is Celebrating Health And Wellness This January - January 6, 2022
- Disney Parks Is Hiring Content Creators! - January 5, 2022