Do you remember the famous Orange Bird Flip from Magic Kingdom?
This drink made its debut on opening day in 1971 at the Sunshine Pavilion in Adventureland and was an instant hit. And now thanks to My Disney Experience, you can recreate this vintage creamy citrus blend at home with this super easy recipe! Take a look:
ORANGE BIRD FLIP
- 1/2 cup of Florida orange juice (any orange juice will work just fine)
- 2 tbsp of lime juice
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1 pasteurized raw egg (here’s how where the creamy texture comes in)
- 1 orange slice, to garnish
- 1 mint sprig
- Add the orange juice, lime juice, honey and raw egg to a blender.
- Flip the switch to high speed and blend until smooth!
- Garnish with the orange slice and mint.
Credit: My Disney Experience