Orlando International Airport is close to finishing its newest terminal.
Terminal C at the airport has reached the 87% percent completion threshold.
Below is a list of the scheduled plans:
South Terminal C Opening Date Set
Progress at South Terminal C has reached the 87 percent completion threshold. With construction nearing an end, a preliminary timeline for beginning operations at Terminal C was presented by CEO Phil Brown.
- February 28, 2022 — Temporary Certificate of Occupancy (TCO)
- City of Orlando issues a TCO when key life safety systems are accepted for critical areas
- May 1, 2022 — Substantial Completion
- The program is substantially complete when it is ready for its intended use to operate
- May-July 2022 — Operational Readiness
- Transition from construction to operations: Getting the people familiar with the building/systems and test processes/procedures to ensure a successful opening
- July 2022 — Start of Operations
Check back here on Chip & Co. for the latest theme park and entertainment news updates!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!