With a flourish of confetti, Italian music, and, of course, Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Tutto Italia in the Italy Pavilion at Epcot reopens its doors today after a major renovation, along with the new Tutto Gusto wine cellar next door.
The restaurant staff added to the celebration with tambourines, while Chef Joachim Splichal, founder of Patina Restaurant Group; Erin Youngs, vice president of Epcot; and Nick Valenti, CEO of Patina Restaurant Group, did the honors of cutting the ribbon to officially open the two venues, operated by Patina. Guests were welcomed inside for sparkling water, a little bubbly and a first look at Tutto Gusto.
For reservations at Tutto Italia, call 407-WDW-DINE. Tutto Gusto does not take reservations.
- Review: The NEW Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar and Tutto Italia Restaurante (disneyfoodblog.com)
- New “Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar” to Open Today at Walt Disney World (chipandco.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Disney CEO Bob Chapek shares his three pillars of success with Cast Members - January 10, 2022
- International star Shakira visits the Magic Kingdom - January 10, 2022
- Disney World raises prices on Food & Beverages - January 10, 2022