Chocolate chip cookies just got better because we have the ultimate recipe for this classic treat: The Num Num Cookie recipe from Hollywood Studios!
These cookies are Jack-Jack’s favorite and we can’t blame him, they are delicious! Plus they are super easy to make!
So if you can’t visit the Walt Disney World Resort right now, no worries, you can bake some cookies at home while you enjoy your favorite movie on Disney Plus.
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of cold butter, cubed
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 3/4 cups of all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp of cornstarch
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1 cup of mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chunks, divided
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Place nine 4 inch shallow paper baking cups onto large baking sheet and set aside.
- Cream butter and both sugars in bowl of electric mixer fitted with paddle attachment for 3 minutes until fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix until blended.
- Whisk flour, cornstarch, baking powder, and salt in medium bowl until combined. Slowly add to mixing bowl on low speed until flour is incorporated.
- Add mini chocolate chips and 1/2 cup of chocolate chinks until chocolate is evenly distributed. Do not overmix.
- Place 1/2 cup of dough into reserved baking cups, gently pressing dough into the bottom of each cup.
- Evenly divide remaining 1/2 cup of chocolate chunks among cookies and press into top of cookies.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes, then transfer to wire cooling racks.
Credit: Disney Parks Blog
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Delicious Pumpkin Milkshake From Disney’s Wilderness Lodge To Enjoy This Fall! - September 2, 2021
- Disney & Dole Honor Girl Scout Hawaii Winner For Her Courage And Kindness! - September 2, 2021
- Pumpkin Streusel Muffins From Disneyland You Can Make At Home! - August 31, 2021