Universal Studios Hollywood is serving up some terrifying treats inspired by this years Halloween Horror Nights lineup
Universal Studios Hollywood is serving up a terrifying new menu inspired by this years lineup of Halloween Horror Nights haunted houses and scare zones. This frightfully delicious event draws its inspiration from “Stranger Things 4,” “Chucky: Ultimate Kill Count,” “The Last of Us,” and Dia de los Muertos, offering a culinary adventure that’s as thrilling as the scares.
Chucky” joins the culinary mayhem with a killer BBQ menu featuring items like Chucky’s A Clucking Nightmare sandwich, Friends to the Burnt End sandwich, Chucky’s Mac-Assacre and Cheese, Always Comeback Corndog, Like to be Hugged Salad, Child’s Play Funnel Cake, and a Knife Cookie with the eerie message, “Wanna Play?” Sip on The Good Guy or Wanna Play? cocktail, both complemented by a cotton candy lemonade.
Fans of “The Last of Us” can embark on a culinary journey with treats like the Cordyceps Corndog, available at Mummy Eats near “Revenge of The Mummy—The Ride.”
Experience the celebration of Los Angeles’ diverse culture with a Dia de los Muertos food and beverage display in Universal Plaza. Toast to the living and honor the dead with craft cocktails like Tlahuelpuchi Margarita, El Silbón Mule, La Lechuza, and La Muerte, all served in vibrant souvenir cups. Savor themed dishes such as Carne Asada Nachos, Beef Birria Tacos with Red Sauce, Horchata Churro Bites, Pineapple Spears with Chamoy, Corn in a Cup, and a sweet Chocolate Skull Cake.
Don’t miss the new Peacock Halloween Horror Bar in Laemmle Courtyard, offering tempting cocktails like Purge Punch, Peacocktail, and Charles Lee Ray, paying homage to “Chucky: Ultimate Kill Count.”
The Halloween Horror Nights event menu includes vegetarian options, ensuring a diverse range of choices for all guests. Please note that guests must be 21 years or older and present a valid photo ID to purchase or consume alcoholic beverages.
Even beyond the theme park, the Halloween spirit lingers. The Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen presents a specially themed Halloween Horror Nights Patio Bar. Try the Grave Awakening Milkshake, served in a Halloween Horror Nights souvenir jar. Voodoo Doughnut tempts with seasonal favorites like Frankenstein, Mummy, Jack-O-Lantern, and the Halloween Sprinkle Cake. Antojitos Cocina Mexicana offers ghoulish drinks, including Pumpkin Horror-Chata, Midnight Margarita, and Spicy Tamarind Bloody Mary. At NBC Sports Grill & Brew, brace yourself for the Rum Reaper Shot and The Haunted Huddle. Jimmy Buffett’s® Margaritaville® serves up a curated Late Nite Bites menu, featuring a Burrito Bowl, Tropical Inferno Burger, Melon Monster-ita, and Tropical Boo-ze. Lastly, VIVO Italian Kitchen satisfies with Frutti de Mare Pasta and the Brain Bender Shot.
This year’s Halloween Horror Nights lineup includes:
- “The Last of Us” lets guests step into the world of Naughty Dog and PlayStation’s award-winning post-pandemic video game, as they venture alongside characters Joel and Ellie through an overgrown Pittsburgh and survive against Clickers, Hunters and more.
- “Stranger Things 4” brings season 4 of Netflix’s original series to life, transporting guests to Hawkins, Indiana, where they will encounter the newest villain, Vecna, hell-bent on obliterating the volatile barrier between the Upside Down and the real world in an attempt to reign supreme.
- Face an evil reawakened in “The Exorcist: Believer,” inspired by Universal Pictures’ terrifying new horror film from Blumhouse and Morgan Creek Entertainment.
- “Universal Monsters: Unmasked” expands on the Universal Monsters legacy with horror icons The Invisible Man, Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, The Phantom of the Opera and The Hunchback of Notre Dame coming together for the first time in a chilling new story. The haunted house features an original score from GRAMMY® Award-winning musician, SLASH.
- “Chucky: Ultimate Kill Count,” inspired by the hit USA & SYFY series and cult classic films, features the infamous slasher doll and his best kills throughout the series and films.
- “Evil Dead Rise” brings guests to a new twisted tale in the Evil Dead franchise, based on New Line Cinema’s 2023 box office hit.
- “Monstruos: The Monsters of Latin America” includes Latin American folklore’s most terrifying ghosts and creatures.
- “Holidayz in Hell” takes visitors on a petrifying trip through a series of psychotic seasonal celebrations.
- “Terror Tram…The Exterminatorz” puts guests on the world-renowned Universal backlot and in the middle of an insect uprising led by the devious Larry Larva whose goal is to exterminate humans from planet Earth. Horror fans will also walk along the Jupiter’s Claim set from Nope where they will encounter The Tethered from Us in an epic crossover from two of director Jordan Peele’s epic blockbusters.
- “Blumhouse: Behind the Screams” is an original concept that showcases a selection of Blumhouse horror films, including the highly anticipated films Five Nights at Freddy’s and The Exorcist: Believer, as well as fan-loving hits like M3GAN and The Black Phone. This unique experience breaks the fourth wall and invites guests to explore these films with an up-close look at authentic film props, costume displays and terrifying character encounters.
- For the first time, “The Purge: Dangerous Waters” takes the blockbuster film franchise into an entirely new environment…open waters, in an all-new live show. Located within the WaterWorld venue and featuring adrenaline-filled action sequences, stunts, spectacular lighting and laser effects, high fall fire burns and massive explosions, “The Purge: Dangerous Waters” celebrates an evening of anarchy without thought of punishment or fear of retribution.
All-new scare zones taunt and torment guests as they navigate from one terrifying haunted house to the next. These include:
- “El Terror de las Momias” is a Latin-themed scare zone and an extension of the “Monstruos: The Monsters of Latin America” haunted house that takes guests on a desperate attempt to escape an ancient army of unearthed mummies.
- Located on New York Street, the “Toyz” scare zonedares guests to play in the toy box of terror where a wicked toymaker uses dark magic to bring his evil toys to life.
- A welcome wagon of “Ghostz” featuring a horde of blood-soaked, chainsaw-wielding ghosts gather at the entrance to Halloween Horror Nights to rattle nerves.
Select theme park attractions also remain open during the run of event, including “Jurassic World—The Ride,” “Transformers™: The Ride-3D,” “Revenge of the Mummy—The Ride” and “The Simpsons Ride™.”
“The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™” is also open during Halloween Horror Nights, inviting guests to experience some of their favorite attractions, including “Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™” and “Flight of the Hippogriff™.” As part of the event, guests will encounter Death Eaters™, a group of Voldemort’s most devoted followers, roam Hogsmeade™ village in search of others willing to show loyalty to the Dark Lord’s cause.
Universal Studios Hollywood offers a variety of Halloween Horror Night ticket options, including General Admission, Universal Express, After 2 P.M. Day/Night, the premium R.I.P. Tour, the new Early Access Ticket, which provides access to select haunted houses prior to the scheduled event opening (starting at 5:30 p.m., subject to change), and the popular Frequent Fear Pass and Ultimate Fear Pass. For more information about each ticket type and Terms and Conditions, visit www.HalloweenHorrorNights.com.
Halloween Horror Nights runs select nights from now through Tuesday, October 31 at Universal Studios Hollywood and through Saturday, November 4 at Universal Orlando Resort.
Ready to book your next epic vacation, but don’t know where to start? Want to enjoy a Universal Orlando vacation without the stress of planning, booking, and tracking trip changes and promotions? Contact me today! As an agent with Destinations To Travel specializing in Universal destinations, I can help you stress less and enjoy your vacation more! The best part? My services are provided at NO ADDITIONAL COST when you book your Universal vacation package through me!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!