Add some spooky magic to your kitchen with this Mickey Halloween Cinnamon Roll recipe we have for you!
Cinnamon rolls are a must have breakfast option or maybe to have as a snack during the afternoon, either way they are delicious! And now you can take them to the next level by making them Mickey shaped and add some spookiness to them.
All you have to do is follow this easy recipe and have a fun day baking with your family!
MICKEY HALLOWEEN CINNAMON ROLL
- 2 original size cinnamon rolls
- 1 grande size cinnamon roll
- Icing (should be included in the cinnamon roll package)
- Red and yellow food coloring
- Melting chocolate chips
- Halloween sprinkles
- Take two original size cinnamon rolls and pinch them onto the grande cinnamon roll. These two rolls will be Mickey’s ears so place them accordingly.
- Bake for 13-17 minutes on 400 degrees or until golden brown.
- Frost your Mickey halloween cinnamon roll by using a spoon to drizzle on the orange frosting.
- Melt some melting chocolate in the microwave at 30 second intervals, then create a spider web in the center.
- Another option is to decorate with Halloween sprinkles and serve.
Credit: Pixie Dust Savings
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Colorful Mickey Shaped Pretzels To Bake At Home! - October 14, 2021
- Discover A Whole New World With This Magic Carpet Passport Cover DIY - October 13, 2021
- Magical Hidden Mickey Cake To Bake This Fall Season! - October 12, 2021