Valentine’s Day is almost here and if you’re celebrating at the Disneyland Resort, you’ll want to check out the tasty treats and adorable merch you can get! Head to the Downtown Disney District and the hotels at the Disneyland Resort with that special someone and be swept off your feet.
- Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes offers an over-the-top, eye-popping Red Velvet CakeShake with a vanilla frosted rim, red and white sprinkles, and is topped with a slice of red velvet cake, whipped cream, chocolate drizzle, and a cherry from February 12 through Valentine’s Day. Black Tap is also offering a Red Velvet Cake Batter Shake and a Truffle Hot Honey Chicken Sandwich through the entire month!
- California Sole gives a sunny vibe, with a selection of Pura Vida heart jewelry, bright wallets and lanyards from Thread and starry red Havaianas sandals.
- Say “Happy Valentine’s Day” with pink heart-shaped macarons made with Persian rose buttercream from Kayla’s Cake, which are precious and scrumptious!
- Lovepop is making hearts skip a beat with their new handcrafted paper flowers. These everlasting, intricate and one-of-a-kind flowers are a lovely choice for Valentine’s Day, birthdays, anniversaries, or everyday “just because I love you” moments. Six stunning red paper roses sit atop their green leafy stems inside of a sturdy box, available while supplies last, through the month of February. Also fun and adorable is a pop-up card featuring Grogu.
- Marceline’s Confectionery is brimming with sweetness, such as the “Bee Mine” Granny Smith apple, dipped in caramel and red chocolate and is adorned with dark chocolate and a honey bee chocolate piece. Plus, you can savor strawberry chocolate cake pops, heart-shaped “Bee Mine” cereal treats, chocolate dipped strawberries and dark chocolate marshmallow wands.
- Pandora has a sweetheart selection of Valentine’s charms and gift sets, featuring festive hearts and padlocks, providing the perfect way to cherish the special connection you share with your loved ones.
- Pelé Soccer shares its love for the sport with a limited-edition “I Love the Beautiful Game” t-shirt through the month of February.
- Fall in love with the classics at Salt & Straw, where chocolates and flowers turn into delicious scoops such as Chocolate Gooey Brownie and Honey Lavender.
- Baking in February at Sprinkles is the new Heartthrob Red Velvet cupcake. This takes a romantic twist on their classic red velvet cupcake, as a southern style light chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting and rolled in Sprinkles’ exclusive Heartthrob sprinkles by Fancy Sprinkles. This limited-time cupcake is available Jan. 31-Feb.14, 2022.
- Enjoying a fun night out at Splitsville Luxury Lanes and try The Final Rose Cocktail, a light and refreshing spirited elixir that’s perfect for celebrating Galentine’s Day or Valentine’s Day, and perfectly pairs with any of Splitsville’s wide selection of sushi, pizza, sandwiches and salads.
- Wetzel’s Pretzels ‘A Choco-Lot of Love’ pretzel brings an extra sweet twist, topped with cinnamon sugar, dulce de leche and rich chocolate fudge.
- Listen to great music and groove at the Downtown Disney District Main Stage, where the month of February brings a variety of talented groups performing a soulful mix of jazz, R&B, Motown, funk and reggae.
And at the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort, enjoy a heart-filled getaway with these Valentine’s Day themed touches:
- Tenaya Stone Spa Rosé and Roses Foot Treatment: Treat your feet with an exquisite rose’ fragranced foot bath with floating rose petals, cleansing exfoliation and tantalizing massage designed to soothe your legs and feet and leave you feeling satin smooth. Afterward, relax on the cozy patio of GCH Craftsman Bar with a glass of rosé or non-alcoholic beverage. This treatment is available for a limited time at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, Jan. 30-Feb. 15, 2022.
- In the lobby of the Grand Californian, stop by the holiday cart for darling and delicious Mickey Mouse-shaped Valentine’s cookies, heart-shaped sugar cookies, chocolate Minnie Mouse-shaped crisped rice treats, chocolate dipped strawberries, and ombre macarons.
- GCH Craftsman Bar will feature Valentine’s cocktails throughout February, including the Tuxedo Strawberry, made with Bacardi Raspberry Rum, Dark Crème de Cacao, strawberry puree and Half and Half; the California Crush, made with Crown Royal Regal Apple Whiskey, strawberry puree, lemon and agave, served with a strawberry heart garnish, and Love’s Lantern, made Skyy Citrus Vodka, Chambord and lime, garnished with edible flowers and a glow cube. All delicious with GCH Craftsman Bar’s appetizer and entrée selections!
- The Coffee House at the Disneyland Hotel will be offering a red velvet cupcake and a Sable Heart cookie with raspberry filling, in addition to the raspberry mocha coffee for the month of February.
- As an overnight guest of the Disneyland Hotel, Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel or Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, you may choose to purchase a beautiful Valentine’s basket. This includes a Mickey Mouseketeer ears, Minnie Mouse sequin ears, a box of macarons and a silver Disney frame. For more details, visit the hotels’ front desk upon your arrival. Deliveries will take place Feb. 11-Feb. 14, 2022. Limited quantity available.
- A pink floral heart is being added between the Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse topiaries near the Fantasy Tower at the Disneyland Hotel, for a lovely photo opportunity, Feb. 11-15, 2022.
It’s a fairytale wish coming true, staying in the magic of the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort. Save up to 25% off select rooms for visits now through April 7, 2022, when booked by March 17, 2022.
For help with planning your next Disney vacation, contact me today! I am a travel agent with Destinations to Travel, a Disney Earmarked agency, and my services are complimentary!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!