This Heart Shaped Hidden Mickey Pizza is perfect to celebrate Valentine’s Day!
Pizza is a great food option, make it even better by adding a few hidden Mickeys and making it heart shaped for this special occasion! We are sure everyone will love it.
Making it is extremely easy, just follow this recipe from Disney Family and have a great time with your loved ones:
HEART SHAPED HIDDEN MICKEY PIZZA
- Pizza dough
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Peperoni slices
- Pizza sauce
- Fresh basil leaves
- Kitchen scissors
- A small pairing knife
- Prepare and preheat oven according to pizza dough package instructions.
- Knead and roll out pizza dough to about 1/2 inch.
- Cut dough into a heart shape.
- Pour pizza sauce into the center of the pizza dough and spread evenly, leaving about an inch for the crust.
- Sprinkle mozzarella generously over the sauce.
- Stack 3-4 slices of pepperoni and use kitchen scissors to cut them into a Mickey shape.
- Separate pepperoni slices and place on the pizza.
- Repeat until the pizza is completely covered.
- Place basil leaves on top.
- Bake pizza until crust is golden, about 10-15 minutes.
Enjoy your Heart Shaped Hidden Mickey Pizza!
Credit: Disney Family
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!