New updates for ‘Halloween on the High Seas’ for Disney Cruise Line!
Disney Cruise Line’s ‘Halloween on the High Seas‘ sailings will be more spooktacular than ever this Halloween season!
Disney Cruise Line guests sailing during the specially themed Halloween on the High Seas cruises will be the first to see Daisy Duck, Minnie Mouse and Clarabelle Cow dressed as the Sanderson Sisters. Clarabelle will be dressed as Mary Sanderson, Daisy will be dressed as Sarah Sanderson, and Minnie will be dressed as the iconic Winifred Sanderson.
In addition to Minnie, Daisy and Clarabelle debuting never-before-seen outfits as they dress up as the Sanderson Sisters, there will be stunning new décor aboard the new Disney Wish.
Aboard the Disney Wish, guests will witness the debut of an all-new Pumpkin Tree in the “Cinderella”-inspired Grand Hall. Featuring lighter bark, graceful branches and a mystical face, legend has it that this enchanted tree (named Boo) grew beautiful gourds with the help of a wishing star.
The best pumpkin of them all was destined to grant a very special wish … and that moment came when a carriage was needed to send a fair maiden to a royal soiree. In a flash of bibbidi-bobbidi-boo, that perfect pumpkin became the coach that carried Cinderella to the prince’s ball!
Other special experiences on Halloween on the High Seas sailings include:
- Mickey’s Mouse-querade Party: Beloved Disney characters in Halloween attire will join guests for a fun-filled costume party.
- Halloween Isn’t Just For Kids: Adult-exclusive venues across the fleet will become a ghoulish setting for costume contests and a Villainous Takeover on the dance floor.
- Spooky Movies: To get guests into the spirit of the season, Halloween-themed movies will be shown on Funnel Vision by the family pool and in staterooms.
- Ghoulish Delights: Guests will enjoy special themed food and beverage items.
- More spooky fun includes mask-making and a ghostly takeover of ship announcements.
Halloween on the High Seas voyages will be offered aboard select sailings in September and October. Departing from ports in Miami and Port Canaveral, Florida, San Diego and New York City, each cruise will take families to fascinating destinations including the Bahamas, Caribbean, Bermuda, Canada and Mexico. All sailings from Port Canaveral and Miami will include a stop at Castaway Cay, Disney’s private island paradise outfitted for family fun and relaxation and brimming with special Disney touches.
If you’d like to have a wicked good time on a Halloween cruise, contact me today! I am a travel agent with Destinations to Travel and I’d love to help you plan a magical vacation.