There is a Tasting Sampler at Animal Kingdom theme park in Walt Disney World! Guests can now taste their way around Africa, Asia, Dinoland U.S.A, Pandora, and Discovery Island while enjoying preferred seating for Rivers of Light.
For the low price of $30 per person, guests will receive a $35 digital value card ($5 bonus!) to redeem select food and drink items in the Animal Kingdom. The digital value card can be used at more than 40 food and drink carts/kiosks throughout the park from 10:30 am-6 pm. Some of the flavorful food options include:
- Africa: Chicken curry bowl, Dole Whip float and craft beer selections
- Discovery Island: Meatball with polenta, mac & cheese with pulled pork or shrimp, house-smoked pastrami slider and apple cider donut holes
- Pandora: Pineapple lumpia, pretzels and select beverages
- Asia: Tuna bao, Korean beef slider, fried dumplings, margaritas and a beer flight
- Dinoland U.S.A.: Corn chip pie, Buffalo chicken chips, milkshakes and a holiday sundae
- Other Locations: Additional carts are available throughout the park
Please note that the digital value card cannot be used at table service restaurants or at quick-service dining locations. Theme Park Admission is required.
After filling up on delicious eats, guests can make their way to the second showing of Rivers of Light. The preferred seating section of the theater offers dazzling views of the incredible light-and-water show that celebrates the magic of nature.
The Animal Kingdom Tasting Sampler is on sale now for Rivers of Light performances on December 22nd, 2018 – January 2nd, 2019. Guests can purchase online or by calling 407-WDW-DINE to redeem their $35 digital value card via email.
Follow Chip and Co on Instagram @chipandco or on Twitter @chipandcompany
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Latest posts by Katelyn G (see all)
- Easter Bunny Brunch at Catal Restaurant in Downtown Disney - February 18, 2020
- Multi-Day Celebration at Disney’s Animal Kingdom for 50th Anniversary of Earth Day - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Refurbishment & Closure Schedule – February 2020 - February 3, 2020