Build-A-Bear Workshop, the interactive entertainment retailer of customized stuffed animals, is introducing new exclusive Star Wars products, including the Star Wars Bear, bear-sized character costumes and a Star Wars theme song sound chip to be inserted into furry friends.
“These new items are must haves for Star Wars fans and collectors and are designed to turn furry friends into the coolest characters to ever hit the galaxy,” said Maxine Clark, founder and chief executive bear of Build-A-Bear Workshop. “Build-A-Bear Workshop is excited to celebrate the out of this world product by hosting in store events and giveaways for kids of all ages.”
Build-A-Bear Workshop guests can start an out of this world friendship with the Beary Limited Star Wars Bear with navy fur and Star Wars logo on its paw. They can personalize it with teddy bear sized Star Wars clothing and accessories. Limited Edition Darth Vader and Jedi Knight costumes are currently available in Build-A-Bear Workshop stores and Buildabear.com.
Original trilogy bear-sized character costumes to dress furry friends will be available starting Sept. 24 including:
- C-3PO costume that comes with detailed gold suit, soft mask, boots and gloves
- Princess Leia costume that comes with a white dress, silver belt, white boots and signature hair style wig
- Han Solo costume that comes with navy pants, white shirt, black vest, belt and plush gun
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- List of Holiday Kitchens at the EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays - October 15, 2021
- Holiday Kitchen, Cookie Stroll, and more returning to EPCOT Festival of the Holidays - October 15, 2021
- Celebrity Narrators Return to Epcot’s Candlelight Processional - October 15, 2021